[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler

Great job grits. Some of those pics were completely unexpected. You read what guys have to say on here, see their avi's and form opinions and actual ideas about what they might look like. Boy was I wrong!!! Big John's threw me off the most. I was expecting to see the Incredible Hulk or at least someone that would resemble him.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You didn't lose the photos though....right?

They are on an external hard drive that has failed with an I/O error. I am not sure how to recover the data but keep meaning to take the hard drive some where where I might be able to recover those photos and all the other ones I have stored on that hard drive. I am afraid of what that will cost though.

They are on an external hard drive that has failed with an I/O error. I am not sure how to recover the data but keep meaning to take the hard drive some where where I might be able to recover those photos and all the other ones I have stored on that hard drive. I am afraid of what that will cost though.

Whelp.... let me know... I will take care of it for you. We need those pics.

There are some who will probably offer to pay you to keep it broken!! :D

http://www.stellarinfo.com/

Stellar Phoenix software suite. Works well enough.

You'd want data or file recovery. Legit software $79. Downloadable.

Edited by Riffraff

would love to see this but..

PhotoSite has discontinued service and can no longer accept new registrations.

If you are a PhotoSite member, please log into your account to receive important information on how to retrieve your photos.

Thank you for visiting and your support of PhotoSite.

:D

I believe I saved copies to my hard drive - I'll have to check and see if I have all the years.

I know I kept the picture of Carl :D

You don't have all the years. :wacko:

It's been nine years since I was a MH, the ones that were here then won't recognize me and the rest well didn't see it.

So maybe it's time to send it in again. :D

You don't have all the years. :wacko:

It's been nine years since I was a MH, the ones that were here then won't recognize me and the rest well didn't see it.

So maybe it's time to send it in again. :D

I believe I only have the past 2 or 3 years :D - about 40 some pics

Anyway for a long time huddler new to the boards this year to put a face with a name......would love to see all you homers especially some of you ol timers...my sons actuallyturned me on to the boards.......I want to say I came to the Huddle before 2000. The Huddle gets much respect.......anyway to find out that actuall info.....I know my reg. has changed a few times over the years as I lost passwords and what not.....hey I'm an ol man who loves FF......