[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good bye huddle

steeler

I don't have time to read thru everything that might pertain to this issue. A longtime member is leaving due to some personal attack, and his team won the game right? I guess I don't follow - I would assume the other person attacking him was bitter about the SB last night, correct?

If so, steeler could just tell him he's being bitter amd not listen/read anything else the other person said. But that must not be the case...

I'd also assume some adult beverages were consumed last night - is this heat of the moment type stuff?

Can somebody give me the reader's digest version?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, he is taking his ball and going home. Sad!

I don't have time to read thru everything that might pertain to this issue.  A longtime member is leaving due to some personal attack, and his team won the game right?  I guess I don't follow - I would assume the other person attacking him was bitter about the SB last night, correct? 

If so, steeler could just tell him he's being bitter amd not listen/read anything else the other person said.  But that must not be the case...

I'd also assume some adult beverages were consumed last night - is this heat of the moment type stuff?

1309050[/snapback]

Steeler would'nt admit that there were any bad calls in last night's game. It irritated everyoneso we let him have it. That game was a disaster for all football fans.

I don't have time to read thru everything that might pertain to this issue.  A longtime member is leaving due to some personal attack, and his team won the game right?  I guess I don't follow - I would assume the other person attacking him was bitter about the SB last night, correct? 

If so, steeler could just tell him he's being bitter amd not listen/read anything else the other person said.  But that must not be the case...

1309050[/snapback]

No, a long term wuss is packing up his toys and going home because he percieved that another member was being attacked. When in fact that was not the case, and even the member who was supposedly being attacked says that they were not being attacked.

The guy is leaving because he thinks the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY won the game out-right, with no help from the refs, and everyone is calling him a blind homer.

See ..This is what happens when Dallas doesnt win the superbowl..Seriously you are member 44 and the huddle has gone temporarily insane since the superbowl. Everyone relax..Go to the test area and try and figure out new ways for graemlins to have sex with each other. it always relaxes me.

1308915[/snapback]

Hint to Steelers fans from the greatest team in NFL history (aka America's Team) fan if we were in that position...

Point to the scoreboard and tell 'em to f off.

Just curious as to how the league is set up...you know...to take my number 3 and go home and let someone else have it.  :D

1309070[/snapback]

Dude I was just kidding anyways. Does sound like a sweet team though. Man we must've really hurt this guys feelings. :D

Steeler would'nt admit that there were any bad calls in last night's game.  It irritated everyoneso we let him have it.  That game was a disaster for all football fans.

1309061[/snapback]

He definately brought all this on himself. Noone was trying to tell him he should not be glad. everyone told him the exact opposite and was trying to congratulate him and Menudo.

That being said this is a football site. we talk about what we seen. Almost everyone in the world did not like what they seen and talked about it. instead of contributing like a level headed fan both steelers and Menudo starting calling everyone crybabies and talking foolishly and ended up turning every single person on here against them.

I know many are friends with both of them and I have no problem with that. but if anyone wants to know why they got ripped you have to go no farther than reading what they were posting last night.

OK - thanks. There were definitely some bad calls. Anyone who denies that did not watch the same game. But Seattle didn't make some key plays when they needed to, and their clock management was horrible at the end of both halfs (whether it was Coach or the QB calling audibles at the worng time, whatever.)

Steelers were outplayed in the first half but made the most of their chances in the second half. If most of this 'problem' happened last night, I still maintain that some alcohol might've played a part in heated messages on here. Dude needed to sleep on it...

i have only been on here a short time and have noticed one thing...guys like steeler need to man up. we have all been ripped on for our beliefs or posts...its ridiculous to run home and cry. i had people giving me shucks for posting things about cancer and such. you let it roll off your back...this post is about fun and ribbing...and a little info. sure there are arseholes, so you dont respond to them or let them get to you...if you do, theyve won...

[insert inane drivel here]

I wont be renewing my subscription, and that news should make you all smile. [more stupidity here please]

1309089[/snapback]

This day just keeps getting better.

Edited by CaptainHook

I dont blame him, nothing but uneducated winebag pussies hang out here. I didnt join the Huddle for football help, im SMARTER than (or at least know what i think is right) everyone who writes here. I learned nothing. I only joined for a place to chat back and forth on a forum. Guess what, nobody could ever answer a post with a factual response. Its always "i live in Phili and you dont know what your talking about, or who is better than Shaun". The answer, who cares, if you people cant handle peoples opinion based on the facts they present than piss on you all.

The Seahawks were a garbage team that was handed a Super Bowl birth, but all i hear is how All World they are and how the refs robbed them. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH go cry to your mommy. They were blessed to be there and they lost. Get over it.

You wankers might have learned something if you listened to me, but you dont, i dont wear "huddler" panties like the rest of you, so im an outcast. My feelings arent hurt, what bothers me is how so many people can be such bandwagon fags.

There is very few original opinions here. You all think exactly alike, give you a stat book and you know it all. You dont have the brains to see past the stats to whats really going on.

Am i always right? NO. But thats why you should respond with your facts and a well written piece. Show me why you disagree, i can respect that. These constant insults and answers like "how many games did you watch?" are just garbage wimp ways out.

Come on heros, give us some facts, oh wait you dont have any, thats why your huddlers. A bunch of tent poles who have to glob on to eachother and make manly love so that you feel like you belong. I dont belong, i dont follow the herd, i go my own way, and for that, im a fliping hated bad person. GOOD, i can be hated somewhere else too, where at least maybe everyone isnt a robot. Your responses are always the same, a bunch of 10 year olds putting down anyone you disagree with.

Mike Holmgren is a pile of sht, hes a big reason the Seahawks lost, but you wont find that here. Its all the Refs fault. Blame them, its easier than trying to disect what really happened. The refs didnt take a sack then throw a pick, Seattle did, a few ref calls dont decide a game, the entire 60 minutes decides a game, and Seattle didnt make the most of their 60 minutes.

I wont be renewing my subscription, and that news should make you all smile. Now you can all sit around and circle jerk eachother, its what you live for. Enjoy it.

1309089[/snapback]

Hay ropeadopea u don't need to pay to use the message boards

30 User(s) are reading this topic ([b]5 Guests [/b]and 0 Anonymous Users)25 Members: theeohiostate, rbmcdonald, The Misfit, Gdawg, Dragon, darin3, Caveman_Nick, PatsFanCT, rocknrobn26, Czarina, Tommyknocker, Bier Meister, isleseeya, Rovers, MojoMan, The Irish Doggy, Randall, whomper, Dirty Sanchez, wirehairman, smithkt, TimC, Whiskey Pimp, quiveringnorm, Bring Back Pat!!!

1308940[/snapback]

Hey I am at work, take that cr*p down. :D:D

I dont blame him, nothing but uneducated winebag pussies hang out here. I didnt join the Huddle for football help, im SMARTER than (or at least know what i think is right) everyone who writes here. I learned nothing. I only joined for a place to chat back and forth on a forum. Guess what, nobody could ever answer a post with a factual response. Its always "i live in Phili and you dont know what your talking about, or who is better than Shaun". The answer, who cares, if you people cant handle peoples opinion based on the facts they present than piss on you all.

The Seahawks were a garbage team that was handed a Super Bowl birth, but all i hear is how All World they are and how the refs robbed them. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH go cry to your mommy. They were blessed to be there and they lost. Get over it.

You wankers might have learned something if you listened to me, but you dont, i dont wear "huddler" panties like the rest of you, so im an outcast. My feelings arent hurt, what bothers me is how so many people can be such bandwagon fags.

There is very few original opinions here. You all think exactly alike, give you a stat book and you know it all. You dont have the brains to see past the stats to whats really going on.

Am i always right? NO. But thats why you should respond with your facts and a well written piece. Show me why you disagree, i can respect that. These constant insults and answers like "how many games did you watch?" are just garbage wimp ways out.

Come on heros, give us some facts, oh wait you dont have any, thats why your huddlers. A bunch of tent poles who have to glob on to eachother and make manly love so that you feel like you belong. I dont belong, i dont follow the herd, i go my own way, and for that, im a fliping hated bad person. GOOD, i can be hated somewhere else too, where at least maybe everyone isnt a robot. Your responses are always the same, a bunch of 10 year olds putting down anyone you disagree with.

Mike Holmgren is a pile of sht, hes a big reason the Seahawks lost, but you wont find that here. Its all the Refs fault. Blame them, its easier than trying to disect what really happened. The refs didnt take a sack then throw a pick, Seattle did, a few ref calls dont decide a game, the entire 60 minutes decides a game, and Seattle didnt make the most of their 60 minutes.

I wont be renewing my subscription, and that news should make you all smile. Now you can all sit around and circle jerk eachother, its what you live for. Enjoy it.

1309089[/snapback]

:D

I don't know who this is, but this was one of the funniest "alias" posts in a long time.

1309089[/snapback]

You sir are an ass. You will not be missed.

1309089[/snapback]

:D

1309089[/snapback]

::D:D:D