[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos Fans

whomper

can't wait- word is that this 1st episode is going to have a "cliffhanger" type story line that mosts series would save for a season finale not a season premier- a major character bites the dust is what I expect...............

less than a hour to go!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait- word is that this 1st episode is going to have a "cliffhanger" type story line that mosts series would save for a season finale not a season premier- a major character bites the dust is what I expect...............

less than a hour to go!

1365698[/snapback]

guess I nailed that one huh :D

Guest Cherni
guess I nailed that one huh :D

1365821[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. Serious hanger. I don't see how he could die this early though. Interesting ending to a great episode.

F'n awesome, I got goosebumps when the themesong came on.

That's what I was thinking. Serious hanger. I don't see how he could die this early though. Interesting ending to a great episode.

1365823[/snapback]

No way Tony is gonna bite it this early, they should've gone for someone else....more believable.

SPOILERS

great episode..Was moving a little slowly until the last 10 minutes..Reestablished everyone and had some nice action. I felt bad when the guy was looking at those pictures before he did what he did..I give episode 1 a thumbs up.

Everytime I see Junior I can't help but think of the crazy old guy in the Six Flags advertisements.

1365841[/snapback]

...and what are they going to do about Junior now? First he conspires with the hated Mom(when he's lucid) to kill Tony, then he goes demented and shoots him in the stomach?

Guest Cherni
...and what are they going to do about Junior now?  First he conspires with the hated Mom(when he's lucid) to kill Tony, then he goes demented and shoots him in the stomach?

1365851[/snapback]

Maybe Tony changes his mind with the whole assisted living thing. I still can't believe Jr. shot him. :D

No way Tony is gonna bite it this early, they should've gone for someone else....more believable.

1365835[/snapback]

What if they're showing the episodes in a Tarantino-esque mixed up chronological order?

Everytime I see Junior I can't help but think of the crazy old guy in the Six Flags advertisements.

1365841[/snapback]

LOL, I agree.

I would put Uncle Junior in a home... Him owning a gun is almost as bad if he were behind the wheel of a car.

What if they're showing the episodes in a Tarantino-esque mixed up chronological order?

1365945[/snapback]

I said this exact thing to my wife. I really don't think that is going to be the case but it certainly could be.

Oh and I am going to say that they did a great job with this one. They needed to take some time but once it got going. :D

1365945[/snapback]

+1

My wife actually said this right as the show ended- what if that was actually the very last- Series Ending episode, and now everything else we see is shown flashback style to fill in the 15 months or so that have passwed since the previous season's finale? Tony's niece (Janice's kid) is 15 months old right- so that is the time frame that they have to fill in give or take...

21 months and they couldn't come up with a new opening scene :D It was kinda slow when it started, but picked up as went along. :D I hope it isn't flashback city with the Tony shooting :doah: You definately know they aren't killing him off to start the season. And what's with the wiping of the blood on the map by the hitman, that had to mean something :D

I'm not sure i'm gonna be hooked again until next week. If they continue to jump around and it's true we are only gonna get 6 episodes i may lose interest real fast :D

+1

My wife actually said this right as the show ended- what if that was actually the very last- Series Ending episode, and now everything else we see is shown flashback style to fill in the 15 months or so that have passwed since the previous season's finale? Tony's niece (Janice's kid)  is 15 months old right- so that is the time frame that they have to fill in give or take...

1366304[/snapback]

I dont think they would end the series with Tony lying on the florr waiting

for 911 help. If this is the last season, and that's how the end the series...

I dunno. I can't buy it.

Another piece of evidence for the "that was the last episode and everything else will be flashbacks" case: at one of Tony's many sushi dinners with the Mrs., he notes that it's "only been a year" since whats-her-name disappeared...

Guest Cherni
Another piece of evidence for the "that was the last episode and everything else will be flashbacks" case:  at one of Tony's many sushi dinners with the Mrs., he notes that it's "only been a year" since whats-her-name disappeared...

1366478[/snapback]

Adrianna... very true.

Guest Sores
And what's with the wiping of the blood on the map by the hitman, that had to mean something :D

1366339[/snapback]

At the time, I immediately thought...that's how he is going to get busted...DNA

Moot point now... :D