[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five Smartest Huddlers

Dr. Love

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in some trivs. I played a lot of NTN trivia in college at bw3. We used to play for beer. I drank for free many nights.

Edit: of course, it was at Central Michigan.

Edited by Egret

I thought a 90 on my IQ test was an A- :D

I posted this really not knowing what a good score on an IQ test is, so my attemp at being funny may not be as good as I thought it was.

So what are good scores on an actual IQ test?

Puddy and I took an IQ test about 8 or so years ago along with the rest of our "football Sunday group" and I think we did OK, of course that was not in a controlled environment and I don't think we had a time limit.

Puddy and I took an IQ test about 8 or so years ago along with the rest of our "football Sunday group" and I think we did OK, of course that was not in a controlled environment and I don't think we had a time limit.

Man you guys sound like a rowdy bunch

I posted this really not knowing what a good score on an IQ test is, so my attemp at being funny may not be as good as I thought it was.

didn't pud pass the test out the window for his friend to take it for him, and he didn't even do very well?

69 and below = Extremely Low

70-79 = Borderline

80-89 = Low Average

90-109 = Average (most people in the country)

110-119= High Average

120-129 = Superior

130 and above = Very Superior

Man, I still haven't recovered from the tire changing story and here you go throwing this one out there. We did have a time limit per section.

Man you guys sound like a rowdy bunch

We had the same 5 guys getting together every week to watch the games. Our normal fare was drinking beer, playing darts, ping pong and euchre. I came across this IQ test and figured what the hell. I made 5 copies, but didn't realize how much of our time it would take (like 4 hours or something).

didn't pud pass the test out the window for his friend to take it for him, and he didn't even do very well?

:D

69 and below = Extremely Low

70-79 = Borderline

80-89 = Low Average

90-109 = Average (most people in the country)

110-119= High Average

120-129 = Superior

130 and above = Very Superior

4 of the five of us are actually Huddlers. The highest score was 127 (SayItIsn'tSoJoe) followed by 126 (Puddy), Chuck (123 or 124). Fat3anthony was in 4th place and my oldest brother said f*ck it and dropped out after like an hour to watch football (who's the real genius then :D ).

The Spatial reasoning kept me from being very superior I believe :D

The numbers on an IQ test are pretty meaningless. It is at best a generalized ranking of intelligence. Which is why I laugh like hell at those dorks in Mensa trying to establish themselves as the intellectual elite.

when it comes to raw fantasy sports knowledge, sarge is as close to the top as anyone. As far as general shiiiit goes...... i have no idea who's smartest here. there's plenty of people here that are alot smarter than we think. :D

Of the people i've met...... my buddy hughy is pretty well read, plus has the street smarts of a gang member. :D

Rockrobn was a teacher his whole life...... mass respect for that :D He also has the street smart edge.... not to mention that chicago tongue. :D

DO Jaded is pretty sharp too.

As far as here on the boards...... I respect Ursa's knowledge (& taste in music :D ) as much as anyone.

I've known a bunch of Mensa members. Most have absolutely no common sense. Can't hold jobs. May be intelligent... but dumb as rocks for all practicle purposes. IQ can be a yardstick for native intelligence.... but how you put that intelligence to use is what counts more than anything else.

It has been my experience that most get caught up in the 'High IQ' hype. The "I am so much smarter than you" crap. They are so caught up in it they have a hard time putting it to use as they spend so much time being smarter than everyone.

So those that are jealous of people that have high IQ's... no reason for you to be so. You're probably a lot more productive to society than most of them.