[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Court date tomorrow

KevinL

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good to hear Kevin. :wacko:

Say, are you still working 14 jobs to get out of debt and all that?

Yes and no. I've cut back as some things have been paid off and cashflow isn't as tight as it was previously. But I'm still keeping pretty busy.

1st job - Computer Analyst - yes

2nd job - Pizza Delivery - has been 1-2 nights / week for most of a year, currently down to 1 night / month during soccer season

3rd job - Soccer Referee - taking up the 1-2 nights I was driving ... almost as much money, home around 9, and less wear and tear on the car

4th job - Soccer league scheduler / webmaster - this is intense for about 3 weeks in the spring & 3 in the fall

Unsecured debt is down under $13k, still too much but way better than it was 5 years ago (around 50k)

Dude, I can't stress enough how lucky your kids are that they have a dad willing to go to any lengths to do what's right by them. :wacko: