[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump to let Audrey and Aqua know that we're still prayin' and sending good vibes. And thanks again Skippy for the awesome thing you are doing. I wish I was "home" in the Burgh, I' d bring you a Primante Bros. sammich Aqua. Keep your head up and kick this thing in the arss.

I wish Aqua, Audrey and the entire family the very best wishes and prayers. Sounds like you have a terrific wife and support system so you can battle this terrible disease head on. My entire family will be praying for you.

Took a bit of a sabatical and this is the first I'm seeing the thread. Aqua, I wish you well. Get better as quick as possible.

Aqua, Mrs. Aqua and family....stay strong and get through this. We are behind you and are pulling for you - big time.

Just for you...

"Feeling alone --

The armys up the rode

Salvation la mode and

A cup of tea.

Aqualung my friend --

Dont start away uneasy

You poor old sod, you see, its only me."

Rich..."me" is all of us here at the Huddle.

Strength & Persaverance

Still praying... stil hoping for better and better news.

Same here and waiting for an update.

Dear Audrey,

When you have time for the update. We all know how trying these times are!

I offer a shoulder if you need it. Rich is a classy, solid guy. If there is anything I can do please let me know what that is. Skippy has all my contact info. Don't hesitate to ask him for it, and contact me. We all need strength in these times and any help we (myself and the Huddle) can give is there for you.

Peace.

Tom Robin

Audrey sent me an email and said that Rich is feeling a little better and there is some improvement. :wacko: I have been swamped and have not been able to get over there but I will soon. She also said that they got the Bills blanket from the MSHBer's. :D and that put a hugh smile on Aqua's face. The Aqualung album that Whomp sent also put a major smile on everyone's face. :D

You guys are great and make me proud to be a huddler right about now.

Hang in there Rich, I will be over in a day or so.

Audrey sent me an email and said that Rich is feeling a little better and there is some improvement. :wacko: I have been swamped and have not been able to get over there but I will soon. She also said that they got the Bills blanket from the MSHBer's. :D and that put a hugh smile on Aqua's face. The Aqualung album that Whomp sent also put a major smile on everyone's face. :D

You guys are great and make me proud to be a huddler right about now.

Hang in there Rich, I will be over in a day or so.

Thanks for the update Skip.

Got a card from Audrey on Saturday. Her tone was chipper. Sounds like the plan is for Rich to move to a nice rehab facility that is closer to his kids as soon as he's healthy enough. Could be as soon as two weeks. :wacko:

Got a card from Audrey on Saturday. Her tone was chipper. Sounds like the plan is for Rich to move to a nice rehab facility that is closer to his kids as soon as he's healthy enough. Could be as soon as two weeks. :D

This is great news :wacko: