[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going out on my own.

tbimm

A good accountant is key...but you don't need to engage an attorney at this point. Much to Perch's chagrin, these are not the times we live in. You can form your LLC online for a minimal fee..then present that LLC document to your attorney to handle your taxes.

May I suggest the nominal fee to join your local Chamber of Commerce, and offer all Chamber members a discount on their first visit? Great way to get word of mouth started in lieu of other expensive advertising measures.

Best of luck, Tom!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest the nominal fee to join your local Chamber of Commerce, and offer all Chamber members a discount on their first visit? Great way to get word of mouth started in lieu of other expensive advertising measures.

Best of luck, Tom!!

Most chambers will let you test drive a luncheon. Visit one and see if it'll fit for you as far as a means of advertising. I joined mine to mainly be listed in the directory and to be a sponsor of events but it hasn't really been a cash cow for bringing in new business. It will certainly increase awareness for you.

Oddly enough it was my daughter who gave me the final push to do this. She said, " Daddy I am all grown up now and the only person you need to take care of is you. Your 43, what are you waiting for? "

Isn't it great when someone you raised has that much faith in you!!! :tup:

Good luck with your career move!!! :wacko:

Bulls Eye Automotive looks to be the winner. Got my accountant working on the particulars. Started lining up suppliers last night. Ordering business cards tonight and setting up my invoices on my computer.

Lots to do but this should come together fairly quickly. I am excited!

Bulls Eye Automotive looks to be the winner. Got my accountant working on the particulars. Started lining up suppliers last night. Ordering business cards tonight and setting up my invoices on my computer.

Lots to do but this should come together fairly quickly. I am excited!

If you ever need some sort of television advertising package, I just might **cough cough** know of somebody **cough cough**. He's fairly cheap too, especially if you have an old Ninja lying around. :wacko: