[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Memorial painting

Big John

Thanks all. That's an old hobby I resurrected when I decided to give up one of my not so productive habits last year. I used to do mostly landscapes but started doing some pets this year and really enjoy it. John's on here all the time and I liked the photo, so what the heck.

Thanks all. That's an old hobby I resurrected when I decided to give up one of my not so productive habits last year. I used to do mostly landscapes but started doing some pets this year and really enjoy it. John's on here all the time and I liked the photo, so what the heck.

I apologize for posting the pic my Mom had made for us and our 3 dogs. I meant it as a complement to Sara's pic from whoop as we have cherished it for 10+ years.

Whoop...beautiful art work. Is it water-color? What medium?

Again, I meant NOT to detract from whoops beautiful rendering.

Mea culpa! :wacko:

I apologize for posting the pic my Mom had made for us and our 3 dogs. I meant it as a complement to Sara's pic from whoop as we have cherished it for 10+ years.

Mea culpa! :tup:

I don't think it detracted from anything. :lol:

Wish I'd had Ashley's done at some point. I have something a little funnier....a little cartoonish. It was a gift from my mother one Christmas. She had a paper mache artist do it from a photo. It's a paper mache 18" figure of my dog...with a clock incorporated on to her face........LOL.

It's cute.....but a little goofy! :tup:

Whoop's painting is MUCH nicer! :wacko:

Mea culpa! :wacko:

Not at all buddy, thats a fine piece. I'm still trying to teach myself how to do etchings and pastels. Mine are strictly oils for now.

Not at all buddy, thats a fine piece. I'm still trying to teach myself how to do etchings and pastels. Mine are strictly oils for now.

TY. Your work is great. Might request your talents in the future, but Miley is camera shy, and i don't have the shot that I want...yet. Keep up the great work! You have a talent that I wish I had.

Why I posted what I posted was from an email from a respected huddler that thought I might be hijacking the thread. I concurred and made my apology. I'm taking the link off as I type, I should have done it yesterday. It's your's and John's spotlight. :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Why I posted what I posted was from an email from a respected huddler that thought I might be hijacking the thread. I concurred and made my apology. I'm taking the link off as I type, I should have done it yesterday. It's your's and John's spotlight. :wacko:

I had no problem with you posting that in here and felt that was a good memorial for you.

I had no problem with you posting that in here and felt that was a good memorial for you.

Thanks for saying, but I see it in my family room everyday. No problem.

Great work Whoop !! Very talented and very nice of you to do a random act of kindness for a great guy that is missing his pup. Good on you in so many ways :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...