[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle - Stuff to read

RokoMotion

I'm not complaining at all...I LOVE this site...but it seems like the last week or so there has been less new stuff coming out to read on this site. Are we to expect something nice within the next few days? The nice porsche of all articles? Or am i just imagining it? Or has DMD finally decided that we should just be happy with our station wagons?

I'm not complaining at all...I LOVE this site...but it seems like the last week or so there has been less new stuff coming out to read on this site.  Are we to expect something nice within the next few days?  The nice porsche of all articles?  Or am i just imagining it?  Or has DMD finally decided that we should just be happy with our station wagons?

958853[/snapback]

:D

This is just an assumption on my part, but I think when DMD starts writing articles about how to choose 5th-tier WRs, it's a pretty good sign the guy's given all the articles he's got for the preseason.

The car anology is pretty weak. Station wagon? This is a fantasy football site, not a fantasy soccer mom site. :D You need to google MILFs for the latter ...

The depth charts and rankings have been updated. Priority mail gives up to the minute info everyday. The homepage is loaded with information. I dont want to see articles for the sake of articles. The season is 1 week away and im very happy with the info we have seen so far. Plus the updates on the boards sometimes are just as valuable.

Edited by whomper

The depth charts and rankings have been updated. Priority mail gives up to the minute info everyday. The homepage is loaded with information. I dont want to see articles for the sake of articles. The season is 1 week away and im very happy with the info we have seen so far. Plus the updates on the boards sometimes are just as valuable.

958997[/snapback]

:D

Rather intentionally, pretty much all articles are out within two weeks of the season startting because of so many people drafting and trust me, the guy the other day who did not like seeing a new article after he drafted is by no means rare. So we schedule everything so that almost everything is out by now.

This is prime drafting time right now so all our focus is on the news and rankings. We even added those team reports to give people plenty to read. Next week starts the traditional weekly fare with the Game Predictions/Player Projections, Start Bench, etc..

Rather intentionally, pretty much all articles are out within two weeks of the season startting because of so many people drafting  and trust me, the guy the other day who did not like seeing a new article after he drafted is by no means rare. So we schedule everything so that almost everything is out by now.

This is prime drafting time right now so all our focus is on the news and rankings. We even added those team reports to give people plenty to read. Next week starts the traditional weekly fare with the Game Predictions/Player Projections, Start Bench, etc..

959302[/snapback]

:D Great job on the site. As has been said MANY times before this is the best site out there.

On the other hand, maybe to many radio interviews???? :D:D