[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If (when) Owens is cut, where would he end up?

DMD

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could see Owens face when the only contracts he does get from other teams are stipulated to death and at bargain bacement prices.

I seen this coming a few weeks back and traded Owens in my main league.

1125105[/snapback]

T.O. is boxing himself into a corner here. What team is going to want to give him a big dollar contract after his behavior the last few years?

And lets say T.O. takes less and goes to a team he chooses - how long until he's complaining about his contract, the OC, the QB, etc?

Either way, it's a lose-lose for the team signing him.

Someone will continue to take chances on the guy, no doubt, but it's always going to be a recipe for disaster.

he ends up a PATRIOT and becomes a model citizen :D

or he becomes a PATRIOT and ends up calling Tom Brady a Bi-Sexual :D

if there was any way the eagles could suspend him and let him rot for the next 6 yrs or whatever he has left of that contract would be fine with me and I am a BIRDS Homer :D

they can only suspend him for up to 4 games...I say do the 4 games then when he comes back make him INACTIVE for a game...say he isnt in game shape etc whatever...he will spout off again NO DOUBT then suspend him for 4 MORE GAMES!

and bring him back next yr and then DEACTIVATE HIM ala Keyshawn for the entire season pay him to sit his trouble makin ass at home :D

He goes to Pittsburgh, Hines takes him under his wing and he turns into a model teammate for the rest of his career.  Big Ben goes on to shatter single season records for completions, yards and TD's as he leads the Steelers to three consecutive Super Bowl victories.  :D

1125130[/snapback]

:D NO!! :D

Hopefully he'll stay far away from KC.

Any chance he ends up in ARI ... Denny Green has some experience dealing w/ troublesome WRs ...

What about TEN and their ??? at receiver? Could Fisher and McNair get him in line?

HOU, NOR and OAK all seem like possibilities...but, HOU should spend every free penny they have on getting an offensive line so they can replace their OFFENSIVE line...

I agree it will be Oakland… it’s where all the “bad boys” go. Oakland is about the only place where TO would be embraced immediately. They’d probably put in a heavy clause in the contract to keep his mount shut, but by now you’d have to assume he’s learned a lesson that hits the pocketbook… maybe not. As an admitted Raider-hater, it’s where all the dregs like Romanowski wind up.