[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW - Pitt 4 pt favorites - opening SB line

Sgt. Ryan

#6 seed in the AFC is a 4 pt favorite to #1 seed in the NFC

http://www.footballbet.net/lines.html

Anyone think Seattle loves being the under dog here.

Yep, Im picking Pitt to win this game..  :D

1282781[/snapback]

ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!?!

No disrespect to Pitt fans (I'm rooting you on), but I thought the SeaHAWKS would be favored by about 3 or 4...I just thought that Seattle would be favored based on the seeds...

I'm still kicking myself for not taking the NFC +10 a few weeks ago...you could bet that on the website I am a member of, but they took that down real fast when Indy fell...

May have something to do with the fact that this will be the next closest thing to a home game for the Steelers as being at Heinz. Steeler fans travel well, and Detroit's pretty close as it is. Steelers are hot, and have the experience. Seahawks will get little love, and in my view deserve the underdog start on the line.

May have something to do with the fact that this will be the next closest thing to a home game for the Steelers as being at Heinz.  Steeler fans travel well, and Detroit's pretty close as it is.  Steelers are hot, and have the experience.  Seahawks will get little love, and in my view deserve the underdog start on the line.

1282790[/snapback]

My thoughts as well, I don't know how well Seattle travels, but i'd be amazed if the Steelers didn't outnumber them 3 to 1 in Detroit.

The oddsmakers were convinced about Pittsburgh going to the Superbowl before the Championship games, and they are quite happy to have the match-up they have.

They do great business taking action on Pittsburgh, and they know that their fans will have no problem laying 4.

It seems like a high number, but there is a method to their madness.

The oddsmakers were convinced about Pittsburgh going to the Superbowl before the Championship games, and they are quite happy to have the match-up they have.

They do great business taking action on Pittsburgh, and they know that their fans will have no problem laying 4.

It seems like a high number, but there is a method to their madness.

1282969[/snapback]

Agree and I bet it moves to 5 today or tomorrow as the Pitt wagoners pile on.

Yep, Im picking Pitt to win this game..  :D

1282781[/snapback]

This scares me more than anything. Sgt. Ryan, though he never admits it, has been wrong again and again. Everything he predicts seems to go the other way, so this pick has me worried. :D

Once the Steelers won, I figured they'd be 3 over the Seahawks and 5 or 6 over the Panthers. I might grab that extra point if I can still get it.

I must admit that if it were not for Menudo, I would have absolutely no interest in this Superbowl whatsoever. I'd be just like everyone else in the world. But the guy is so annoying that I know I'll be tuning in and rooting hard for the Seahawks.

So thank you, Menudo. Thank you for giving me one more Sunday of football with a rooting interest.

Now...if you could just find some way to be so annoying that you get me to watch the Pro Bowl.... :D

Ahhh...nevermind. No one could be that annoying!

Once the Steelers won, I figured they'd be 3 over the Seahawks and 5 or 6 over the Panthers.  I might grab that extra point if I can still get it.

I must admit that if it were not for Menudo, I would have absolutely no interest in this Superbowl whatsoever.  I'd be just like everyone else in the world.  But the guy is so annoying that I know I'll be tuning in and rooting hard for the Seahawks.

So thank you, Menudo.  Thank you for giving me one more Sunday of football with a rooting interest.

Now...if you could just find some way to be so annoying that you get me to watch the Pro Bowl.... :D

Ahhh...nevermind.  No one could be that annoying!

1283108[/snapback]

Can't help you with the Pro Bowl, as Cowher won't be coaching it this year :D

I thought the Steelers would be favored by three. Hopefully we will see an entertaining game. We've been pretty lucky so far this decade with regard to the SB, hopefully that'll continue. No more 1990's style blowouts please :D

This scares me more than anything.  Sgt. Ryan, though he never admits it, has been wrong again and again.  Everything he predicts seems to go the other way, so this pick has me worried.   :D

1283020[/snapback]

Actually, everything I predict publically here is to stir some feathers. Lets just say I was 59% vs the spread this yr and brought in a cool 2K this yr, as opposed to $1700 last yr. And Im picking Pitt because it will cause Oprahers like you to say, this scares me. :D Ill be rooting for Seattle, but think Pitt wins this game.

correction, 59%, wouldnt want to fudge the numbers 28 of 47 with 3 push bets.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan