[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft #2

Outshined

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Darin mention in another thread that he is exceptionally busy today and tomorrow.

Maybe we can get a proxy drafter...?  Perhaps DMD will throw a little wisdom down...

1389543[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan. :D

Sorry fellas for some reason, I thought we were only doing one round, just like the first mock. My apologies...

Many mocks have the Cards taking Ko Simpson here, but with him off the board, Darnell Bing sounds like a good option. They need a playmaker in the secondary.

Sorry fellas for some reason, I thought we were only doing one round, just like the first mock.  My apologies...

Many mocks have the Cards taking Ko Simpson here, but with him off the board, Darnell Bing sounds like a good option.  They need a playmaker in the secondary.

1389557[/snapback]

No chance! Bing is DEFINITELY a strong safety. So is Adrian Wilson. There are plenty of excellent FS prospects left (aside from Simpson). :D

It was a toss up between Bullocks and Wroten. The secondary is getting old and safety is the big need with Milloy gone. Bullocks fits well in the cover 2 and I like him more than Josh. Youboty is somehow still on the board, but CB depth wasn't as much of a need as S.

No chance! Bing is DEFINITELY a strong safety. So is Adrian Wilson. There are plenty of excellent FS prospects left (aside from Simpson). :D

1389709[/snapback]

:D Didn't Wilson play FS at NCST?

Edit: Hmph, he DID play the strong side in college. Link ... Well, I've seen some mocks with the Cards taking Bing, should Simpson be OTB. Guess they'd grab the best athlete here and let it work itself out? :D

Edited by darin3

:D  Didn't Wilson play FS at NCST?

Edit:  Hmph, he DID play the strong side in college.  Link  ...  Well, I've seen some mocks with the Cards taking Bing, should Simpson be OTB.  Guess they'd grab the best athlete here and let it work itself out?  :D

1390325[/snapback]

Wilson is the size of a linebacker. They need somebody who's better in coverage.

Here's another good one I found. This guy reminds me of Roy Williams, but awesomer.  :D

http://www.mowrmowr.com/duh/VD_toss.avi

1392899[/snapback]

I just hope he doesn't go to any team in the NFC north, except the Vikes of course.

I put the highlight videos that I have seen in the draft board. If anybody has anymore, post em here.

How far will Youboty fall? Minnesota?

1393642[/snapback]

I don't know, but in hind sight I would prefer to grab Youboty in round 2 and get another player in round one versus Tye Hill in round one and being faced with Youboty as the top player on my board in round 2.

How far will Youboty fall? Minnesota?

1393642[/snapback]

He's done falling. I just picked him up with San Diego's second round pick.

It's just me,but I wish people would wait until a player is picked to discuss him.Sleepers don't slide as far when people say,"WOW,I can't believe so and so is still on the board!"

1394378[/snapback]

I totally agree with you, but rest assured I had Youboty at the top of my wish list for the second round WAY before budlitebrad posted his comment.

I totally agree with you, but rest assured I had Youboty at the top of my wish list for the second round WAY before budlitebrad posted his comment.

1394428[/snapback]

I'm sure you did.I was surprised he lasted this long-I nearly picked him in the first.