[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All I want to do is talk to her boobs.

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seinfeld  :D

1416798[/snapback]

get a good look, costanza?

my sister has caught guys before. believe me, quick glance or not, they notice. some are flattered, some get pissed. either way, i like those odds -- assuming you don't work with my sister.

get a good look, costanza?

my sister has caught guys before. believe me, quick glance or not, they notice. some are flattered, some get pissed. either way, i like those odds -- assuming you don't work with my sister.

1417595[/snapback]

:D

I'm having a hard time relating to this problem. It's probably because women come up to me all the time and ask me to admire their breasts. Indeed, I have a certain charisma, a sensual demeanor, and a boyish charm that women generally find overwhelming.

It's probably because women come up to me all the time and ask me to admire their breasts.

1417645[/snapback]

:D:D

Edited by Chargerz

I think some of my female students think I am a psycho because I look them dead in the eye the whole time they are talking with me (for fear that if I let my eyes wander they might unintentionally end up in the wrong spot).

Edited by wiegie

I think some of my female students think I am a psycho because I look them dead in the eye the whole time they are talking with me (for fear that if I let my eyes wander they might end up in the wrong spot).

1417945[/snapback]

Doesn't your neck hurt from looking up all the time?? :D

I'm d :D:jump: med.  I just know that I'll give in and get caught staring next time I see here.  I know she's sensitive about it too.  She's a "my face is up here you pig" type.

1417162[/snapback]

Squeegie? :D

creep

1417952[/snapback]

You might be fishing, you might not, but I don't want to take the chance, so I will address your comment. (I went back and reread what I wrote and could see how somebody might agree with your assessment.)

I don't try to sneak peaks at any part of my students' bodies. But that's not the end of the matter--it's not only important for me to not to try to sneak a peak, it is also important for students to not think that I am trying to sneak a peak. This is why I look at them right in the eye, so that they don't mistakenly think for a moment that I am trying to look somewhere else.

Boobs are meant to be looked at, otherwise God wouldn't have put them out front and center. There is nothing wrong with staring at boobs, or getting the occasions brush by shoulder feel, to identify if they are real or fake. I'm constantly looking at boobs, it is natural, and even my wife knows this. We have a strict rule that I can look at anything but can't touch (unless of course she is around and approves of my touching), like when we go to the back room of the local strip club.

You might be fishing, you might not, but I don't want to take the chance, so I will address your comment.  (I went back and reread what I wrote and could see how somebody might agree with your assessment.)

I don't try to sneak peaks at any part of my students' bodies.  But that's not the end of the matter--it's not only important for me to not to try to sneak a peak, it is also important for students to not think that I am trying to sneak a peak.  This is why I look at them right in the eye, so that they don't mistakenly think for a moment that I am trying to look somewhere else.

1418198[/snapback]

I've taught numerous high school classes and even then it can be difficult. I can only immagine how tough it is to keep straight eye contact with college kids these days. WOW! :D

I think some of my female students think I am a psycho because I look them dead in the eye the whole time they are talking with me (for fear that if I let my eyes wander they might unintentionally end up in the wrong spot).

1417945[/snapback]

It is apparent that the Sweedish lady and the kid are just beards, as based on this comment you are gey, not that there is anything wrong with that.

It is apparent that the Sweedish lady and the kid are just beards, as based on this comment you are gey, not that there is anything wrong with that.

1418224[/snapback]

You mean his Swedish wife from SWITZERLAND?!

You mean his Swedish wife from SWITZERLAND?!

1418739[/snapback]

Its not Friday but what the heck.

- "Ya, for sure, Inga, from Sweden."

- "But you're wearing Lederhosen...."

You might be fishing, you might not, but I don't want to take the chance, so I will address your comment.  (I went back and reread what I wrote and could see how somebody might agree with your assessment.)

1418198[/snapback]

Just flickin ya sh**. I'd wear sunglasses and stare.