[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All I want to do is talk to her boobs.

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to this girl the other day with the bestest cans you ever did see.  It took every ounce of mental energy to not talk to her chest. 

1416686[/snapback]

You f-ing perv. What the hell are you doing checking out some minor child's breasts? I'm shocked that everyone here isn't demanding that you be executed on the spot.

Or did you mean that you were talking to an adult female - a WOMAN - and not a girl, you sexist pig?

:D

Did anyone ever see the SNL skit when Kirsty Alley was the host a while back about this ? It was set in the future and due to years of men staring at womens chest the women developed eyes on their breasts. It was great.

my strategy is to get her looking somewhere other than YOUR eyes (at something you're holding, something you're talking about, out the window, at the roll of quarters in your pocket) and then grab a few eyefulls. but do NOT lock-on, if her eyes come back to yours you are so busted.

Victoria Secret has come out with some fantastic bras recently. My wife has breast-fed 3 kids and those bras make her rack eye-popping. They may be a tad pricey, but they are dayum worth it.

my strategy is to get her looking somewhere other than YOUR eyes (at something you're holding, something you're talking about, out the window, at the roll of quarters in your pocket) and then grab a few eyefulls.  but do NOT lock-on, if her eyes come back to yours you are so busted.

1416948[/snapback]

My strategery is to fall down face first into the cleavage and play it off like I'm a clumsy oaf.

Just turn the conversation to your interest. Something like this," Are those real?"

If you dont get slapped then its on and you'll have a solid reason to stare all you want. Double bonus is if they are fake she will almost surely let you feel them to see how "Real" they actually feel!

Good Luck guys. :D

my strategy is to get her looking somewhere other than YOUR eyes (at something you're holding, something you're talking about, out the window, at the roll of quarters in your pocket) and then grab a few eyefulls.  but do NOT lock-on, if her eyes come back to yours you are so busted.

1416948[/snapback]

The problem is that sometimes they have a locking mechanism that traps you right at the moment of taking the "quick peek." My best method is to simply not look but the problem is that if you don't look, you focus on not looking and eventually that is all you can think about. It's a vicious cycle, so sometimes the best bet is to just look, get caught, and move on the the subject at hand. Odds are she knows you wanna look anyway. :D

the key is to wear sunglasses...that way she can't tell where you're looking!

:D

1417033[/snapback]

Excellent idea..... Always carry a pair of sunglasses when there is potential to spot big-breasted chicks. The more funky the sunglasses are, the better. They'll take away from anyone paying attention to where your eyes are pointed. And if they ask what's with the sunglasses, you respond by saying that you are preparing your eyes for a Texas Hold'em tournament next weekend, Greg "Fossilman" Raymer style.

Excellent idea..... Always carry a pair of sunglasses when there is potential to spot big-breasted chicks.  The more funky the sunglasses are, the better.  They'll take away from anyone paying attention to where your eyes are pointed.  And if they ask what's with the sunglasses, you respond by saying that you are preparing your eyes for a Texas Hold'em tournament next weekend, Greg "Fossilman" Raymer style.

1417067[/snapback]

if you pretended to be blind, you could "accidentally" cop a feel :D

Victoria Secret has come out with some fantastic bras recently. My wife has breast-fed 3 kids and those bras make her rack eye-popping. They may be a tad pricey, but they are dayum worth it.

1416960[/snapback]

I glaze, er I mean glance, those catalogs. :D

1416960[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that it's all a fraud?

Seriously Tailgaters, how do you keep yourself from noticeably checking out her rack in a situation like this?

1416686[/snapback]

You don't. Patience.

Maintain eye contact and a flash a smile periodically. She'll give you a chance to check it out at some point.

dude, we're both soCal.  c'mon ... help a brother out.

of course, there is always cash.

1416929[/snapback]

Keep Dreamin', D and SLD are the only ones that have gotten a reasonable look at the twoobs either in person or through a carefully placed cam-phone. She had them covered up when we met tbimm.

I'm d :D:jump: med.  I just know that I'll give in and get caught staring next time I see here.  I know she's sensitive about it too.  She's a "my face is up here you pig" type.

1417162[/snapback]

Tell her you were staring at her bear she was clutching at her chest.

Kinda like we told Squeeziemyboobs.

I always felt like I was pretty bad at this, so I'm probably not the person to ask for advice.

That said, if you could figure out a way to get her to stare out a window and talk to you while you stared at her... Maybe, "Hey, tell you what, I'll buy all the drinks you want for the next 15 minutes if you promise to look up at the ceiling directly over your head. Of course I'll get a straw for you to use for your beverage of choice...so, yeah, shots are probably out for a few minutes."