[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can guys wear pink?

BigMikeinNY

I teach 4th grade. I have 3 boys in my class who all own the same shirt. They wear it to school at least 3x a month. It reads:

COOL GUYS WEAR PINK

The entire shirt is pink.

Of course I am not going to tell 9 year olds my really opinion of men who wear pink. Am I just too old fashioned and need to catch up with 2k6.....or is pink a color for females to only wear?

BigMike

I teach 5/6th grade. I had one of my former students, now in 9th grade, stop in. He was wearing a pink shirt. I gave him a little ribbing, and he said, "Don't you know? Pink is pimp!"

I also have a student who wears a pink shirt now. It reads, "Don't laugh. Your girlfriend gave it to me."

If you wear a pink shirt, maybe you're cool to some people.

... but you'll always be a homo to me.

1454690[/snapback]

+1

If you wear a pink shirt, maybe you're cool to some people.

... but you'll always be a homo to me.

1454690[/snapback]

Admit it you're probably a Homo and would love a guy in pink. You're trying that reverse psychology Athenae.

By the way there's no color that can impact what folks think of me. The girlies can't stop looking and the fellas want to wear my shirts wishing for the attention I get. :D:D:D

Edited by irish

I teach 4th grade.  I have 3 boys in my class who all own the same shirt.  They wear it to school at least 3x a month.  It reads:

COOL GUYS WEAR PINK

The entire shirt is pink.

Of course I am not going to tell 9 year olds my really opinion of men who wear pink.  Am I just too old fashioned and need to catch up with 2k6.....or is pink a color for females to only wear?

BigMike

1454679[/snapback]

My 12 yo wears pink golf shirts a lot. The chicks dig the pink. The kid is a magnet. I've blocked 4 phone numbers in the last month.

:D

You better ask Whomper, he's into all the latest fashion. :D

1454725[/snapback]

I sell to the Ladies.. :D Steel Grey/ Chocolate are the big fall colors this year. :D:D

:D

You better ask Whomper, he's into all the latest fashion. :D

1454725[/snapback]

You mean Nsab isn't our fashion consultant? :D

In the 80's pink wasn't to bad IE: Espana's photo. I am an old dude now who nknows what these youngins think. I prefer black myself.