[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You poke it you own it.

aqualung

They screwed the pooch on that one. They should have had a guy then get up and "claim" everyone else's Miller Lite by sticking their respective finger in everyone's beer and he would have all of them.

Burt & The Bus ........for starters  :D

1489621[/snapback]

Burt, The Bus are the easy ones. The dude that rips his shirt off is a wrestler. I know the black guy but not sure what his name is. Other than that I am pretty lost as to who is who. :D

Burt, The Bus are the easy ones.  The dude that rips his shirt off is a wrestler.  I know the black guy but not sure what his name is. Other than that I am pretty lost as to who is who. :D

1489628[/snapback]

Eddie Griffin

They screwed the pooch on that one.  They should have had a guy then get up and "claim" everyone else's Miller Lite by sticking their respective finger in everyone's beer and he would have all of them.

1489546[/snapback]

I agree. Why would I want to buy something that the actors in the ad won't touch?

Bus and Bandit we all know.

Triple H is the wrestler.

Aron Ralston is the dude who severed his arm off to get out from under the boulder that had pinned him while rock climbing.

Ty Murray - champion bullrider

Eddie Griffin - comedian

I don't know who the others are. One's an astronaut (Binnie) and the others don't seem to have notorious claims to fame.

Peter Farrely is one of the directors.

Manliest guy in the world, hands down. (No pun intended)

1490778[/snapback]

They have one where they're talking about using a cellphone earpiece and Ralston comments "Well, it IS hands-free!"