[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My girlfriend got rear ende in my car

ChuckB

In California, your GF would fake a spinal injury and sue him for millions, and he would in turn sue his insurance company for not reminding him to renew his policy, and win millions as well.

Never, actually looking forward to meeting some other Huddlers than Puddy

that is exactly what I was thinking, which is why I am concerned that none of you other Tigers fans have indicated a willingness/ability to attend the game

:oldrazzdirectedatpuddy:

that is exactly what I was thinking, which is why I am concerned that none of you other Tigers fans have indicated a willingness/ability to attend the game

:oldrazzdirectedatpuddy:

I need a weekday game (other than Wednesday). I haven't been to Comerica at all this year :D

Edited by ChuckB

Sorry to hear about the accident. I guess I don't understand why your insurance company isn't handling all the phone calls and/or leg work. That's what they are supposed to do. Having said that, you're probably going to have to go through litigation. You still may come out of it empty handed, but he'll lose his license to drive. What state are you from ChuckB? Most police depts./State Troopers require immediate proof of insurance. Keep us posted.

Sorry to hear about the accident. I guess I don't understand why your insurance company isn't handling all the phone calls and/or leg work. That's what they are supposed to do. Having said that, you're probably going to have to go through litigation. You still may come out of it empty handed, but he'll lose his license to drive. What state are you from ChuckB? Most police depts./State Troopers require immediate proof of insurance. Keep us posted.

I'm from MI, he had a proof of insurance because when you get your policy they give you your proof of ins. that is good for 6 mos. but a lot of losers will pay the first month just to get the paper and then cancel or not pay so there policy will get cancelled but they will still have the paper that says they have insurance so if they get pulled over the cops will think they have it. It's a popular scam that seems to be working :D

We do, but you gots to pay for it. And again, I'm not sure that it will effect your deductible.

In Mississippi it's state mandated & doesn't cost anything extra. It'd be worth it to check into it.

Dude I said I was sorry mio.

Seriously if you make a claim with the your insurance company (State Farm) they probably will boot you anyways. They are f'n stricter then anyone. I can't even sniff State Farm these days and all I have is a ticket from 3 years ago and not my fault accident from the wife (of course).

Take the $250 and see if he'll off anything in trade. Lawn mower, table saw, anything you could either 1) really use, or 2) pawn on eBay.

In Mississippi it's state mandated & doesn't cost anything extra. It'd be worth it to check into it.

In Michigan, you can get uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist coverage, but you have to pay for it.

Most people don't.

In any event, Chuck could have that type of coverage coming out of his ass, but he is still going to have to pay his deductible.

In Michigan, you can get uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist coverage, but you have to pay for it.

Most people don't.

In any event, Chuck could have that type of coverage coming out of his ass, but he is still going to have to pay his deductible.

In Texas, you are both right. You have to pay for underinsured/uninsured coverage, but you must also decline it in writing or they have to charge you for it and give it to you ...

Its cheap and everyone should have as much of it as they can (usually up to the same amount as their liability limits) ...

Edited by Beaumont

:D I'm thinkin he's legal, valid drivers license and all, but then again that doesn't really prove anything.

Although he did offer to do my landscaping for free :D

There you go! Try to get the $250 AND free landscaping. Better than nothing