[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Cliaz's schtick/stupidity overkill/overdone?

irish

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Did he have racial remarks against H8? :D

He must not have known how to do spreadsheets, or how to work the internets...or something...:D

Not I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?..I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?s travel agent . The alias

I think starting this thread was an obvious jab at Cliaz. Bad form if you ask me. I for one appreciate cliaz's contributions to the Huddle, not that I open everyone of his threads cause that would take all day :D Irish if you really liked Cliaz and his posts even for the most part why would you start a thread that is obvious would open up the doors to a Cliaz bashing?

My dos centavos.

Irish is actually one of my aliases. I started this thread wag the dog style to divert attention away from my computer question/ redraft league fiasco.

Actually, by the looks of this thread, I though "Irish" was one of Cliaz's aliases. :D

As for Cliaz's threads in the Tailgate, when I have the time, I check them out with some veiled amusement. Sometimes I laugh at the posts/topic, sometimes I laugh at Cliaz, sometimes I don't laugh at all.

Very rarely, however, do I post in them so I can let them slowly sink to the bottom of the thread pool.

CHITT! I just posted here! Now I'll have to wait forever for the thread to drop off the board like a stone.

Actually, by the looks of this thread, I though "Irish" was one of Cliaz's aliases. :D

As for Cliaz's threads in the Tailgate, when I have the time, I check them out with some veiled amusement. Sometimes I laugh at the posts/topic, sometimes I laugh at Cliaz, sometimes I don't laugh at all.

Very rarely, however, do I post in them so I can let them slowly sink to the bottom of the thread pool.

CHITT! I just posted here! Now I'll have to wait forever for the thread to drop off the board like a stone.

At least this isn't a thread that Cliaz started though so you are :D

Well a couple of vets in here felt that it bumped down other important posts so for the time being I stopped because it did bump a lot of people's posts down and they soon get ignored.

I'd rather have them bump a few threads down than not have the at all.

Yeah but that would lead to one thread with 110 pages which could be too much to sift though. I really wish there was a middle ground for that stuff because a lot of people liked it but when it comes down to it, i don't think many people would search through hundereds of pages and i don't want to bump down everyones posts up in the fantasy football forum. More so when the season starts.

I signed up for a blog under the blog page and was thinking about just using that for the news updates and stuff.

Pretty good idea. Then you can post just a thread with a link to your blog in the main forum when you have updates.

I think starting this thread was an obvious jab at Cliaz. Bad form if you ask me. I for one appreciate cliaz's contributions to the Huddle, not that I open everyone of his threads cause that would take all day :D Irish if you really liked Cliaz and his posts even for the most part why would you start a thread that is obvious would open up the doors to a Cliaz bashing?

My dos centavos.

Agreed 100%.

Say what you will about Cliaz but he posts great info in the football forum and I've never seen him attack another huddler unprovoked (or provoked for that matter). I'll take a million Cliaz's over some of the CIs on this board. Positivity is a good seed to plant.