[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bumper sticker that make you think the car's driver is a moran

wiegie

While not a bumper sticker, I find it really amazing that anyone would attach a ball sack to there vehicle. Anyone seen these?

Yep, I made a comment to my wife regarding one the other day. Why one earth would anyone want them hanging from their bumper.

• 1 month later...

While not a bumper sticker, I find it really amazing that anyone would attach a ball sack to there vehicle. Anyone seen these?

Bumper nuts, hitch nuts or something like that. I've seen them on pickup trucks. A few weeks ago I pulled up behind a dually pickup truck that had sacks the size of softballs. :D

Gee, what a nice conversation piece... although my kids were howling with laughter when they saw it.

ive always wanted to stick a rainbow bumper sticker on my buddies cars without them knowing.......

:D

We stuck a "I Know What Boys Like" sticker on a friend's car without him noticing it at our league draft two years ago. His mom borrowed the car that week. Ah, good times.

Bad Cop, No Donut.

Yeah, that guy doesn't get pulled over more often.

One of the bands I was in was named that. Try leaving a bar at 2 o'clock in the morning after that gig. :D Cops have NO sense of humor.

I love the retort of the Jesus fish people to the Darwin fish people. You know the one that has the Darwin fish being consumed by a larger, more aggressive fish that says "TRUTH"?

I would guess that the morans who put these on thier cars don't realize they are showing a prime example of the theory of natural selection right there!