[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bumper sticker that make you think the car's driver is a moran

wiegie

• 5 years later...

Stick figures of your family

http://www.gorestrul...tPL._SS500_.jpg

Love it. Around here we see lots of those, as well as a sticker for every activity the kids are into. It always warms my heart to think how loved and validated the kids must feel to have their parents recognize their interests in that manner.

ive always wanted to stick a rainbow bumper sticker on my buddies cars without them knowing.......

:shades:

Did this at one of our main local drafts a few years back. It is a buddy of mine that lives in San Francisco and is super macho man. So we planned it for a long while and it went better than expected because he didn't even notice it for a couple weeks and drove around the city rockin it wondering why he was getting longing looks from the rainbow warriors. Good Times!

:rofl:

It's not a bumper sticker but I laugh when I see a guy who needs to hang a HUGH set of nuts off his rear bumper or trailer hitch. I always figure that those must be replacements for the ones his wife took ownership of.

It's not a bumper sticker but I laugh when I see a guy who needs to hang a HUGH set of nuts off his rear bumper or trailer hitch. I always figure that those must be replacements for the ones his wife took ownership of.

:coffee: just last week that truck was in town and the plate said GETSOME, no chit, the windows were tinted so i couldn't see the moran

Also not a bumper sticker, but found it pretty funny. I saw a car the other day with those magnets, one for each Cleveland area team (Cavs, Browns, Indians) and one for the OSU Buckeyes. The Browns magnet had a bandaid magnet covering most of it. These were on both sides of the car.

Agree bumper stickers are kind of silly, more likely to piss off somebody that takes it out on you or your car then impress somebody.

I saw a Toyota Prius with a very large NRA sticker on it a few months ago; also "Meet Me at Waffle House" sticker on a redneck ride...also I keep seeing G.R.I.T.S plastered across the back window of trucks with lift kits, it means "Girls Raised in the South" ;)

I saw a Toyota Prius with a very large NRA sticker on it a few months ago;

that one would create some cognitive dissonance

"Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl IX, X, XII, XIV, XL, XLIII Champions"

"Italian + Irish = Perfection"

"Proud of My Irish Heritage"

"I brake for butterflies"

The Apple Symbol

"26.2"

People who have the energy drink stickers on their car.

An Alabama License Plate.

"AU"

"UF"

"SC"

"Clemson"

"Bama"

"Ole Miss"

"GT"

Those dancing bears of the Grateful Dead... ya, brilliant, give the popo another reason to pull you over other than driving a beat up POS car (usually). These are alot of times accompanied by at least 20 + other stickers that just makes me think "moron!".

Edited by millerx

Those dancing bears of the Grateful Dead... ya, brilliant, give the popo another reason to pull you over other than driving a beat up POS car (usually). These are alot of times accompanied by at least 20 + other stickers that just makes me think "moron!".

You should know better than to think that people with dead stickers all over there '74 VW superbeetle are morons. :moon:

Edited by SEC=UGA