[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Nite Football: What do U need 2 win!?

RussMan

he he

I'm tie with Bush left to play, if he rush for 20 or has 10 rec yards I win.

I need to get some people on the bench that can score b/c thats my tie breaker.

If I had played Chester instead of Bush I'd have won already, but I'm fairly confident if Bush does not get knocked out on the first play he'll get me ONE point :D

League #1--Bush to not total 10 points and it's a PPR league, yeah, I'm screwed.

League #2--Cumpler to gain 70 yards receiving or a TD.

League #3--Michael Vick to score 52.

League #4--Michael Vick to stay under 3.6 FF points, yeah, I'm screwed.

League #5--Colston to stay under 24 FF points.

So it's looking like 1-4 or 2-3 this week, which unfortunately has been the norm for me. I'm just trying to get all my teams to stay above .500 or get them there in the next 2-3 weeks by making my moves and then turn on the Jets :D

In one league I started TJ Housh and got outscored 53-32 by a frickin kicker. :D The kicker got 53 frickin points. This league pisses me off. Several of us tried getting the scoring changed but the main commish resists.

This league should be featured in that draft a K in the first round commercial. :D

So, what I need is a time machine to start Norwood(LJ is on a bye) instead of M Bell. I'm down by 2 frickin points.

League 1...

Up by 6 thanks to Portis. He's done and I have Bush and ATL D going tonight for gravy

League 2...

Down by 16 thanks to Dillon's injury and going against Portis.. :D Need ATL to destroy the Saints and Carney to get nothing.....oh well

Freebie League 1: I've got Norwood and up by 24. He has Joe Horn and Michael Jenkins. I'm feeling fairly safe.

Freebie League 2: I'm 60 points ahead and he has Michael Jenkins as well. I'm definintely not worried about this one.

Money Stats League: I won by 10 points at a minimum, 35 points if Atlanta loses.

Money Yahoo League: I'm done and up by 5. He has NO's kicker. I can afford a long field goal or a short one and maybe a pair of PAT. Anything more and I'm screwed.