[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Posting Etiquette Question

Easy n Dirty

When posting to the message baords, which are free - do you make an effort not to post stuff from the pay area? Seems like that's probabbly the right thing to do by DMD and WW - but it's not necessarily that easy, in part because I've never really taken the trouble to figure out which content is free and which is subscription-based.

I ran into this issue when posting to one of the D'Angelo Williams threads - there's a pretty solid update in today's Injury Update #2, which I think is pay content, but I'm not 100% certain. So rather than cutting and pasting it into the thread, I just referred the guy who was asking to go look at the Injury Update #2. :D

Hmm. Usually if I'm in the Fantasy Advice section, I will LOOK at the game predictions in the case of a toss up, but I rarely, if ever, post content from the pay section.

I certainly wouldn't cut & paste an entire article.

However, a quick small referrence to what's in the pay content seems Ok & likely acts as a tease to board memebers who aren't sunscribers. You know they get a taste & want more.

I've seen a ton of threads where a small sampling of the pay content is discussed or referrenced and have never seen a mod delete the thread.

In fact, when a question about something from the pay area has been brought up here, I've seen DMD jump in the thread & discuss it.

Edited by Big Score 1

This area should be a pay area.

Agreed...but it is probably kept open to give those who are not subscribers a taste of what goes on in here. Then they can join if they see what they like.

Personally, not being able to post text from a pay area in here inhibits the paying members, IMO. Why do we need an etiquette? Just make the board part of the pay site as well.