[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eric Snow's agent posted on my blog!

KevinL

OK, start from scratch. A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to start a blog. I wasn't sure exactly what I would be writing about so I actually started 4.

Pizza Delivery Stories - about my pizza delivery job

Coach Kevin - about the youth soccer and basketball teams I coach

Weekends With Dad - about being a divorced dad

Family Of 9 - about being a blended family

Why? Partly because it seemed like the cool online thing to do. Partly to see if it was true that you can make a few cents from ads. Partly because I want to write a book some day about being a divorced dad, and this seemed like a good place to start.

Anyways, the one that I've done the most with so far is the pizza one. The others I'm still kind of feeling my way around, figuring out what I want to do. But the other day when I won the Cavs tickets from Eric Snow's foundation, I made a post on the Dad blog.

The next day Eric Snow's agent somehow found my blog (with only 3 posts on it) and posted some very nice words in the comments. That excited me almost as much as getting to go to the game, and (again), I just wanted to brag about it to you guys!

That is mega-cool. You guys are going to have a great time. :D

By the way...about the pizza, do most pay with cash? I always write a check and include the tip on it (since I'm a debit card hoor). What's the best way?

That is mega-cool. You guys are going to have a great time. :D

By the way...about the pizza, do most pay with cash? I always write a check and include the tip on it (since I'm a debit card hoor). What's the best way?

We don't accept checks. I would say about 75% pay cash, 25% use credit/debit cards.

If you tip on the credit card, the driver gets the cash at the end of the night. (At our store at least). And our POS system makes the driver declare at least 5% of their net delivery sales as tips when clocking out. So it doesn't matter if the tip is "in the system" from a credit card or not.

I do declare my actual tips, which are usually closer to the 10-12% range.

I get about 1 person every month that tries to pay by check. Usually they can pay by credit/debit, so we just call in the numbers to the store and I make them a little signature spot (and tip line) on their receipt.

I've already been Mystery Huddler so ... check out the bottom picture!

KevinL (and LukeL) with Eric Snow

Whohoooooo Kev! :D

I'm guessing you had a GREAT time.....Cavs over the Lakers! :clap: Knowing you were there....I actually watched the game. First time I've watched an NBA game all the way through since I was at the old coliseum with a friend for a Cavs/Celtics game. :tup: Bird didn't travel.....little ankle trouble.....my friend was totally bummed. :bash:

I can't believe that 3/4 court toss of LeBron's didn't count at the end of the first half. WOW. :D

Nice! I recall reading about your trip to the game last week but totally spaced on it when watching the game yesterday while I was jogging on the treadmill. Great game, great finish! Wow and as I type this, the game's highlights are coming on SportsCenter! Pavlovic (sp.?) was awesome! Looks like y'all had a great time! :D

Very cool...do they just photoshop Eric in every picture? He has the same clothes, same stance, same expression in every one of them. :D

It sure does look that way, doesn't it!

My blog now has an updated post, with a picture off my camera with a different pose.