[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's make a list of the people who pay bets promptly

wiegie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only made two bets in all my time at thehuddle. The one I won was against Vote Quimby2. It was an avy/sig line bet and he paid up.

I still owe a 6-pack to THEKING from this past season but when I was in CT over the holiday's, we were unable to meet up and he gave me a pass until the next time I am there.

I know that no one has stiffed me here and (off the top of my head) I remember that the following people paid up to me promptly:

H8Tank

ChuckB

Puddy

Ursa

Caveman Nick

Kid Cid

rocknrobn26

What was the bet for and how much is owe to you?

Only had one cash bet, which was with spain, and he paid me on Monday (for a Sunday game, Jets beat Titans :D ).

Plenty of Friday night poker players also who paid up promptly, only had to chase down 1 or 2 of them, and never had to send a second PM.

Edited by Easy n Dirty

Only had one cash bet, which was with spain, and he paid me on Monday (for a Sunday game, Jets beat Titans :D ).

Plenty of Friday night poker players also who paid up promptly, only had to chase down 1 or 2 of them, and never had to send a second PM.

hell that was the opening weekend game wasn't it? I remember watching that kick off of that thinking "man this game is going to be terrible as both teams are just lame." boy was I wrong.

hell that was the opening weekend game wasn't it? I remember watching that kick off of that thinking "man this game is going to be terrible as both teams are just lame." boy was I wrong.

Correct and correct - it was opening weekend, and it ended up being a decent game between two teams that certainly exceeded expectations by season's end.

Outside of any wagers placed within any of my leagues or sigline bets, I can only recall one wager for cash with a fellow huddler. Back in 2002, made a $50 bet with KSU2000 that the Twins would win their division. The Twins clinched with room to spare, I had my money within a week, before the season ended. :D

Outside of any wagers placed within any of my leagues or sigline bets, I can only recall one wager for cash with a fellow huddler. Back in 2002, made a $50 bet with KSU2000 that the Twins would win their division. The Twins clinched with room to spare, I had my money within a week, before the season ended. :D

To bad he doesn't pay his sig line bets!