[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Darin Bachelor Party Thread

Big Country

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain - this has to be eating you up inside. Huddlers in vegas and you are sick at home.

I am sick, but a buddy called me yesterday and I asked me if I wanted to slip up to Louisville to play some cards on the Caesars boat. I won $650 playing the $2/$5 NL cash game until I couldnt hold my head up anymore and went up to the room and crashed hard about 1:00. Drove home this morning sicker than when I left but with some jink in my pocket.

Well, I got up to the room at 1130.... this morinng Got a 2 hour nap, ate some frozen yogurt and drank some.Buzzing nicely at dinner.

I have been entrusted wt the task of getting twiley to the airport on time tomrrow, no easy feat, but he has offered graphic nude pictures f twoobs if I am succesful.

More to come later.

Well, I got up to the room at 1130.... this morinng Got a 2 hour nap, ate some frozen yogurt and drank some.Buzzing nicely at dinner.

I have been entrusted wt the task of getting twiley to the airport on time tomrrow, no easy feat, but he has offered graphic nude pictures f twoobs if I am succesful.

More to come later.

You get those pics....you gotta share! :D PM's are fine!

BTW........did anyone die yet? :D

Vegas is bad very bad. My add uh wait adult atte yupb deficit thinhy kicked in so I left the club where partially nude women were dancing on the table. Heading to some tables to gamble and drink. I lost evetone but that's how the twiley rolls at times later dudes

Vegas is bad very bad. My add uh wait adult atte yupb deficit thinhy kicked in so I left the club where partially nude women were dancing on the table. Heading to some tables to gamble and drink. I lost evetone but that's how the twiley rolls at times later dudes

:D There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the post of the year!

"People on 'ludes, should not drive!" :D

At the airport now. twiley got here safely. I was gonna go and meet up with another friend of mine but that fell through when his group fell short on passes for the band they were going to see. Fine mby me as I was feeling ill, so I just wandered a bit, played some games much to my chagrin and ended up in the room fairly early. Watched some sportscenter and then started the process of tracking twiley down to be sure he gets home safely to twoobs.

At airport now, but, from the few minutes of drunked story telling I got from Darin as he rolled in at 6am, they got hooked up amazingly thanks to a friend of a friend who is a bit of a high roller. Talking VIP room at an adults club, major VIP treatment at the opening of a new club at Aladdin and then again at an afters hour club. They had a host gettign them everywhere in nice fancy limos and getting them past lines or in through the back entrances and stuff.