[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Darin Bachelor Party Thread

Big Country

Why do I feel like beating the piss out of every one of you cork suckers? :D Thats it? No pics? No funny stories? No scratch and sniff? This is a pretty friggin lame Vegas thread and I for one am bitterly disappointed! :D

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not sure what I can and can not share in regards to stories involving my Huddle comrades, and those are the ones that I am sure you all are most interested in.

Like, not sure I should share what got twiley pissed off at his boy from St. Louis, etc.

Though, there was the near fight at the cab stand before we went out to an adult entertainment club. We had dinner at Kahunaville. Ordered Darin several of these gaudy sized drinks that have 8-10 shots in them. Well, he apparently does not care for the last one we order him, so, the trooper that I am, I pound the f'er right as we are leaving. SO, I go to relieve the bladder pressure, and come out to find I have been left behind. Let;s just say that in my stumbling from the rest room to the lobby I realized the error of my actions in consuming such a large alcoholic beverage in short fashion.

Any way, in line ofr a cab, the doorman is setting us up with a couple of vans, so he lets a group go ahead of us. They are drunk and talking smack (two guys, who were not talking as they saw how large our group was, two girls). Well, the best part was when one of the guys from our group yells something to this chick about cottage cheese, etc. Hilarity ensued from our group as she was not pleased.

Oh I can't blame you. I would do the same. But, the adult clubs frown heavily on pictures, but, I will say it is pointless to go to any before 10pm when the A class crew comes on shift. Those hoes there before 9pm are fugly. You have fatties, chicks with no voices, etc. Seriously.. there were plenty of fat chicks there.... nasty fat chicks... Chicks so big that I wouldn't even by Darin a dance with them just cause it wouldn't be funny to get him a dance with a chick that fat, it would be nauseating.

Well, back in my road trip days, that's exactly what one of my buddies did to me all the time. He would pick out the ugliest or fattest(early chicks) to dance for me. He also would pick out the first black chick he saw thinking it would bother me. After playing along and still having a blast, he finally left me alone. Hey, I had this one black chick that was an absolute blast. She would bring all of her friends over to our table as well. Man, those were the days. See my last post in Cliaz's "things no huddler has done before" thread.

Why do I feel like beating the piss out of every one of you cork suckers? :D Thats it? No pics? No funny stories? No scratch and sniff? This is a pretty friggin lame Vegas thread and I for one am bitterly disappointed! :D

Yeah you're right. This thread is lame. Guess you should have came along then you'd be able to kick back, smile and laugh about the entire weekend.

Tell me about it. I expected something like this: Darin3 talking to Spain on the cell phone from vegas

So the next stage of my week-long journey is about to begin... about to pack up my truck, which has been parked at my parents' place here in Orange County, and drive to Tucson, AZ...

Dude, should of PM'ed me, I could have showed you around some of the more errrr, interesting establishments.

wow... words can't describe that kind of debauchery...

Shouldn't have to explain this too much...

I just woke up.

I apologize for the lack pics and details.

I'm a firm believer that if you want to play then you need to pay.Awesome time this weekend.

I'm heading back to bed.

:tup:

So are many of the girls in Vegas, from what I hear.

:D

Oh I can't blame you. I would do the same. But, the adult clubs frown heavily on pictures, but, I will say it is pointless to go to any before 10pm when the A class crew comes on shift. Those hoes there before 9pm are fugly. You have fatties, chicks with no voices, etc. Seriously.. there were plenty of fat chicks there.... nasty fat chicks... Chicks so big that I wouldn't even by Darin a dance with them just cause it wouldn't be funny to get him a dance with a chick that fat, it would be nauseating.

:D Huh?

Why do I feel like beating the piss out of every one of you cork suckers? :tup: Thats it? No pics? No funny stories? No scratch and sniff? This is a pretty friggin lame Vegas thread and I for one am bitterly disappointed! :D

Like twiley said, you shoulda joined us. :D

Well, I'm not sure what I can and can not share in regards to stories involving my Huddle comrades, and those are the ones that I am sure you all are most interested in.

Like, not sure I should share what got twiley pissed off at his boy from St. Louis, etc.

Though, there was the near fight at the cab stand before we went out to an adult entertainment club. We had dinner at Kahunaville. Ordered Darin several of these gaudy sized drinks that have 8-10 shots in them. Well, he apparently does not care for the last one we order him, so, the trooper that I am, I pound the f'er right as we are leaving. SO, I go to relieve the bladder pressure, and come out to find I have been left behind. Let;s just say that in my stumbling from the rest room to the lobby I realized the error of my actions in consuming such a large alcoholic beverage in short fashion.

Any way, in line ofr a cab, the doorman is setting us up with a couple of vans, so he lets a group go ahead of us. They are drunk and talking smack (two guys, who were not talking as they saw how large our group was, two girls). Well, the best part was when one of the guys from our group yells something to this chick about cottage cheese, etc. Hilarity ensued from our group as she was not pleased.

FYI. That was my boy that spouted off the cottage cheese comment but that was nothing compared to some of the other comments.

Also, you missed a damn good time Saturday night.

:D Let's not forget what The D said following all that.........

Dude, should of PM'ed me, I could have showed you around some of the more errrr, interesting establishments.

I just rolled into town, staying with my aunt/uncle who just moved here. Gotta get on the road early tomorrow otherwise would have loved to hang with ya. Next time! :doh:

So Saturday finally comes and it got off to a rough start. After a debaucherous Friday night, many slept (not I) off the vast amount alcohol and "other things" :D ... I honestly don't know what I had for lunch (if anything) or what I did during the day (probably drank vodka 7's) but once the night rolled around, it was on!

Started at some steak/seafood joint at Mandalay Bay... they had a private, curtiained-off room for us. Big long table for our sausage fest. Had some incredible food and a few shots. To me, this was the highlight of the trip. Friends I've had since grammar school, kickin' it with college buddies and even "Huddle buddies" :tup: ... it was great. A few roasts and toasts and then we headed to Scores.

Scores sent us a "party van" which turned into a vehicle which coulda been used in Cheech & Chong movies. We were hooked up fat at Scores in a VIP area and three free bottles of Grey Goose. Blonde, brunette, tall, short... blah blah blah...

After Scores, we cabbed it over to Aladdin, where a few of my buddies had escaped off to (to check out a club that was having a big grand opening). After a little chaos in finding the joint, we got in... and it was off the hook. My buddy's buddy is a bit of a high roller (three words: American Express Black) so we were hooked up. The bottles were flowin'. The ladies were fine as heck.

After that club (Triq), the party had shrank to seven or eight. We got a Hummer limo (set up by a Vegas "host" that knew my buddy's buddy) and got into another strip club VIP... hung out there for awhile and then the group dwindled to three (me, my buddy, and the host dude) and went to an after-hours club. I had gone through my second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth winds, but couldn't rally for any more. After half a Red Bull, I left the club to find the sun was up (and had been for some time). Got about 3 hours' sleep on Sunday AM...

Hey, it was my bachelor party, so I can do what I want in terms of story-telling... but yeah, certain details have obviously been left out. :D

Hey, it was my bachelor party, so I can do what I want in terms of story-telling... but yeah, certain details have obviously been left out. :D

This was a better story. Good stuff. I realize details were left out on purpose or because you couldn't remember them :D

wow, you guys really went all out. :tup:

BJ with a low blow, ouch.