[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things I know other huddlers haven't done

cliaz

Tied a groupie to a wooden beam with speaker wire and had everyone in the band gang bang her. We thought that would make her go away. It didn't. She loved us even more.

Did she willingly give you guys permission to do this?

(Note: The correct answer would be "yes".)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she willingly give you guys permission to do this?

(Note: The correct answer would be "yes".)

Yes. She was on a mission to sleep her way through the band. We thought this would shorten things up a bit. We asked, she agreed. She had already slept with the lead singer and he was the one that told us about her fetish for blindfolds and being tied up.

For the record, I have not and will not ever force anyone into having sex with me. Nor have I or will I take advantage of someone too out of it to understand consent.

My friend and I were working at a gas station back in the day and we took the fuse out of the pump so it didnt register the gallons then proceeded to pocket everything we pumped..

Nice. I respect you more now knowing you is be a down right thief!

Spent 24 hours inside a live chemical environment with active nerve and blister agents.

Spent 24 hours inside a live chemical environment because I poured a puddle of liquid LSD in the plam of my hand and licked it out. Just in case you're wondering, that's enough for everyone who posts in this thread to get off very well.

Played guitar with BB King. Sang with Bonnie Raitt.

Had a threesome with my wife and her best friend.

Hitchhiked to Florida from CT and back again. Back in the days when you could still do this.

Tied a groupie to a wooden beam with speaker wire and had everyone in the band gang bang her. We thought that would make her go away. It didn't. She loved us even more.

Grew 200 lbs. of pot.

Probably a bunch more that I can't think of...

you are way more interesting now.

i never drove cross country naked in a 63 corvette , while Abba blasted on the radio , and sat next to the Indian from the Village People on one side , while Bosley from Charlies Angels sat on the other side of me ( Jenna Jameson was driving ) ...on the trip we stopped at the grand canyon got drunk on Manischevitz ( concord Grape ) where we all bungee jumped while Japanese business men were taking our pictures to air on the super terrific happy hour show in Japan

Finally we would have arrived in california , where there would be a parade for us , led by Barry Bonds riding an elephant followed by 1000 midgets wearing cowboy hats singing the star spangled banner in Spanish

:D:tup:

sounds more like an ACID trip now that i think about it :D

Got a BJ in a cemetery after 10th grade.

:tup:

Killed a pheasant with a one-handed shot while taking a leak.

Gone through a drive through naked - not drunk

Had sex on MILs washing machine with MIL in the next room - the wife still :clap: over that :clap:

Jumped a Suzuki Samurai over a Honda Civic

Walked 10 miles into the back country for a 1 week stay with nothing but fishing tackle and a .22 rifle

Jumped a 4-wheeler over the head of my standing little brother - dumbest thing I've ever done - there was no way to know I'd make it - it could have easily killed him :D

Drew and knocked down 8 10" plates in 3.27 seconds with a handgun at 20 yards in competition :doh:

Made a clean 1-shot kill on a 100 lb doe at 537 yards

Once fed a cat 2 cans of tuna with Exlax and locked it in a guys (wronged me) car overnight

Reduced a sociology professor to tears in front of the class in a debate

Once ate a considerable amount of raw antelope meat - bad situation - desparate measures

Slapped a wild deer on the butt - she got so close to me (bow hunting) I was literally able to touch her

Had 4 kids in a little over 7 years - all single births with the same good woman :D:D

Once jumped a 1977 Chevette a measured 68 feet - lots of kids hit a particular set of RR tracks way too fast to catch air - our record scrape in the road (where we landed) stood until they redid the road to discourage this particular activity :clap:

Have shaved a girl bald when she passed out - the biyatch :D

Stripped a couple of nerds naked (boy and girl) that were drinking and flirting at a party before they passed out. Put them in a bed together and watched the fireworks when they woke up. :clap: You do dumb things like that at parties when you don't drink

Not much .... I have lead a fairly pedistrian life compared to the exploits that have been listed here.

I have shot a wide variety of fire arms (including an AR14) and killed a wide variety of animals, but I'm sure plenty of Huddlers can make that claim.

I've had sex in a variety of locations, but none so unusual as to be unique.

I had a motorcycle accident in college that required 22 stiches in the knee, but again I'm sure there are others here that can claim worse.

After one high school party we got shot at by a girl's upset father and almost rolled our truck in our escape.

:D

The one thing that I have done that I know no other Huddler has done is waaaaaaay to personal to share here ... only 7 people know what it was and I can't imagine anybody else every finding out.