[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's hell being sick!

rocknrobn26

The wife, my mom and I got a bug 3 weeks ago. After 2 weeks it went away. Then we got it again last week only worse this time. :D:tup:

I'm on 6 days w/ it the wife 5 and it's getting worse! :D The doc sent a prescrip in and we'll pick that up tonight. :clap: I hate meds!!!! :D

Anyone else suffering from this? Thank God we don't have to work, but I've had to cancel umteen appts.! :doh:

What the flock is this thing??? :D

My wife and son are sick. Both had sinis infectios and had to get anti-botics. I am having allergy problems but should be fine. About 2 years ago we all caught something and were home from work/school for at least 2 weeks. It seemed like it took a month to completely get over it. Hope you an the family are well soon.

Went home sick myself today. After I got home the daycare called and said one of the twins was sick as well. All this on top of my oldest being sick last week with the same thing. It truly does suck. :D

My wife and son are sick. Both had sinis infectios and had to get anti-botics. I am having allergy problems but should be fine. About 2 years ago we all caught something and were home from work/school for at least 2 weeks. It seemed like it took a month to completely get over it. Hope you an the family are well soon.

Went home sick myself today. After I got home the daycare called and said one of the twins was sick as well. All this on top of my oldest being sick last week with the same thing. It truly does suck. :D

When you got the little guys sick on top, it's a lot worse. :tup: RR juniorette had it for about 3 weeks, granted she doesn't live w/ us anymore, but Mrs. RR had to do the 1 hour+ trek to take her to the Doc. She's better now though. DAM.....I hate antibiotics! :D

When you got the little guys sick on top, it's a lot worse. :D RR juniorette had it for about 3 weeks, granted she doesn't live w/ us anymore, but Mrs. RR had to do the 1 hour+ trek to take her to the Doc. She's better now though. DAM.....I hate antibiotics! :D

Hope you're feeling better RR. The antibiotics remark really strikes home with me. I haven't used anything stronger than aspirin for over 30 years now. I know I am an exception and my genetics play a hugh part and I am simply blessed a lot. I believe part of the illlnesses we see so much of today are a result of overuse of antibiotics. The bugs build up immunity to the ABs and it becomes a vicious cycle. I saw the same thing with my farm many years ago with the use of herbicides and pesticides. I would have to use more and more powerful formulations to get the same results.

Anyway, I didn't mean to rant. Hope you're feeling better soon. (My personal favorite cure involves personal "attention" from Mrs HR. Makes me feel better everytime ). Perhaps Mrs RR could see if that works on you. Take two and call me in the morning. :tup:

The wife, my mom and I got a bug 3 weeks ago. After 2 weeks it went away. Then we got it again last week only worse this time. :D:tup:

I'm on 6 days w/ it the wife 5 and it's getting worse! :D The doc sent a prescrip in and we'll pick that up tonight. :clap: I hate meds!!!! :D

Anyone else suffering from this? Thank God we don't have to work, but I've had to cancel umteen appts.! :doh:

What the flock is this thing??? :D

Translation: I can't smoke cigars or drink scotch, and I'm getting grumpy over it!!!

Feel better soon, eh! :clap:

Geeeeeze.....you bunch of sickies. :tup:

Get better soon you guys!!

Mr. Bunz had a pretty bad flu about 4 weeks ago. Bad enough for him to toss his cookies (last time was about 13 years ago) AND call in sick at work (he hasn't done that in about 8 years for any reason). :D

I'm sure there's going to be a rash of flu here in the midwest the next few weeks. It was 80+ degrees last Monday.....then blowing snow with a 20 degree windchill on Easter. Unbelievable. :D

Hope you're feeling better RR. The antibiotics remark really strikes home with me. I haven't used anything stronger than aspirin for over 30 years now. I know I am an exception and my genetics play a hugh part and I am simply blessed a lot. I believe part of the illlnesses we see so much of today are a result of overuse of antibiotics. The bugs build up immunity to the ABs and it becomes a vicious cycle. I saw the same thing with my farm many years ago with the use of herbicides and pesticides. I would have to use more and more powerful formulations to get the same results.

Anyway, I didn't mean to rant. Hope you're feeling better soon. (My personal favorite cure involves personal "attention" from Mrs HR. Makes me feel better everytime ). Perhaps Mrs RR could see if that works on you. Take two and call me in the morning. :D

I hear ya HR, but I thought I could tough it out and it worked the first time, but not now. Plus I don't want my sick wife near me! :D

Thanks all for the well wishes.

Edited by rocknrobn26

2 weeks after I got back from Vegas and I'm just now starting to feel better. It was nasty and didn't enjoy it one bit. Not one bit.

I'm never sick!! Only the second time in 12 years.

The personal service from her was great...until she got sick and turned the tables. :D

Hope yer feeling better soon. :D

Edited by TimC