[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm ba-ack!

darin3

: :D <== reverse darin3

So... are you still a virgin? :D

Dude.. obviously his women asserted herself, and based on Darin's own admission in his original post, she backdoored him repeatedly with a strap on. So, technically he probably still is a virgin in the biblical sense, but he certainly is not pure anymore.

Dude.. obviously his women asserted herself, and based on Darin's own admission in his original post, she backdoored him repeatedly with a strap on. So, technically he probably still is a virgin in the biblical sense, but he certainly is not pure anymore.

Ah. See, I'm an old fashioned guy.... what's a strap-on? It doesn't sound like a good thing. do you have to wear goggles when you use one? Or, like safety glasses?

Sheraton Black Rock. Great spot. 2 nights in a partial ocean view room, 2 nights in full ocean view room. They have a killer pool, nice poolside bars and food options. Could have used another restaurant option but there were plenty of off-resort options, of course.

Sweet! :D I love Hawaii but I sure hate getting on that dam plane to come back to the states! :D

isn't Maui awesome??? I loved it out there. Too bad its 13 1/2 hours from me or me and the wife would be heading that way for our 5 year next year.

My wife made me promise to take her back for our 5th anniversary.. instead I got her pregnant and got a reprive until our 10th anniversary

:D:D:tup:

Don't mind me, I just polished off a nice bottle of white wine whilst doing a little bump 'n grind. :doh:

Do you guys mind? I've seen both of you clowns and I don't want posts about you doing the bump and grind, the Cali Ho bounce or whatever you guys call it.

White wine Puddy? Don't bring that chit to the bowling alley on Saturday otherwise you'll be drinking with my wife and girl cousins. :D

What's wrong with you? Don't you know what this means? ...

That means his wife is still a virgin but he and Caveman Nick met up at a different hotel and consumated Darin's marriage and Darin was on the receiving end. Therefore, he's no longer a virgin. :D:D

no she isn't...

How do they look?

My wife is hot of course :D My cousins will out drink you and then kick your asz but then again that would go for me too. Hard to judge my cuz's of course. Nice cans though. :D

Edited by chiefjay