[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A freakin bad time..........

tbimm

:D Well so everyone has something to read I will explain! Dads back in the hospital for the 2nd time in 1 week! Just got news my daughter got a HUGH scholarship to Georgetown and me and the GF are fighting. Bad Good Bad so to speak. Rollercoaster of emotions are kicking my A$$. Stop the world I wanna get off!

All this while I'm doing my best possible impression of a Non-drinker.

Edited by tbimm

:D Well so everyone has something to read I will explain! Dads back in the hospital for the 2nd time in 1 week! Just got news my daughter got a HUGH scholarship to Georgetown and me and the GF are fighting. Bad Good Bad so to speak. Rollercoaster of emotions are kicking my A$$. Stop the world I wanna get off!

All this while I'm doing my best possible impression of a Non-drinker.

Best wishes in regards to your dad. And if you think it will help, I'm willing to drink for the both of us.

1 for 3. Hope your dad gets better. Check yourself to make sure it's not something you are doing which is contributing to the girlfriend fights. Any time the wife and I have a fight, 90% of the time I can find something or some way I could have handled it better to lessen the fight.

Twiley your help is needed...

I will be playing the part of twiley tonight. 3 shots of Jack. 2 double Jack n' Cokes. 1 Fosters. 3 Blue Moons. 3 Leinenkugels. Yes, I counted. :D

Edit: And seriously, tbimm... you know we're here to listen and offer our support bro. Congrats to you and your daughter and we're all hoping your Dad will pull through yet again.

Edited by darin3

Prayers out for your Dad, and congrats to your daughter. As for the girlfriend, i'll bet it will work itself out, hang in there buddy.

Well i'm feeling a bit better this morning. Thanks for all the kind words.

A little background on Dad and Daughter........

Dad started bouncing in and out of the hospital last June and his visits are becoming more frequent now. He went in last thurs night (Touro hospital) due to complications from lung disease. He was released monday night and had a doctors appt yesterday. While he was at the doctors office it was discovered that he is bleeding internally so he was admitted right back in (Ocshner hospital). I have some real questions as to how a person can spend 4 days in the hospital and nobody notices you are bleeding internally :tup: . So anyhow they pumped him full of blood last night and they are going to try to figure out where he is leaking from today.

Daughter.....

My pride and joy was accepted to GTown a few months ago. She is very excited as this was her first choice school and a very good one at that. I have been stressing a bit over this as the tuition for GTown is 43k a year. We got word that GTown is going to cover 39k of that and with some other scholarships and grants it looks like she will be able to go to a great college and not come out of it up to her eyeballs in debt! :doh:

The GF :D Whatever :D

Thanks again and think positive for my Dad. I will update as I know more.

prayer for Pops added.... :doh: .......Daughter's on the right track..... :tup: ......as far as the GF.....if it's got tits or tires you're gonna have trouble....... :D .....plus you might be sufferin from PRFAS ( Post RFA Syndrome ) ......... :D .........hang tough and tackle one thing at a time :D

Ups and downs T...ups and downs.

Congrats on the daughter getting what she wanted AND being able to afford it. :D

Here is hoping that your dad gets things corrected. Sometimes the inefficancy of hospitals amazes. Hopefully they will find the problem.

Hang tough with the GF. But don't stress to the breaking point.

You know where I am.............. keep on keepin' on my friend.

Dude, please start drinking again, that kind of silly behavior makes me feel guilty for selfishly drinking too much all the time. :D

Congrats on the Daughter, you have every right to be one proud Daddy! Prayers and thoughts being sent your way from the Hugh's for your Dad. Your girlfriend needs to get a grip and support you, not fight with you, when your father is not doing well. :D

All the best tbimm, we're here for ya.

Congrats on your Daughters news, let me know when you come to the DC area and we can hook up if you'd like. I hope and pray for the best for your father. Everything will work out with the GF, just feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders now.

Hang tough

Ups and downs T...ups and downs.

Congrats on the daughter getting what she wanted AND being able to afford it. :D

Here is hoping that your dad gets things corrected. Sometimes the inefficancy of hospitals amazes. Hopefully they will find the problem.

Hang tough with the GF. But don't stress to the breaking point.

You know where I am.............. keep on keepin' on my friend.

+1 except on the knowing where I am part.