[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Star Wars Character are you?

I Come In Peace

I took it again and substituted my other charming characteristics:

You are Lando Calrissian. Brotha! Your are dashing, debonair and - congratulations - a con artist! Despite your good looks there's something slimy about you. You've betrayed people before and you'll do it again if money's involved or your life is on the line. Nice cape.

:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures... :D

Jar Jar Binks

You are Jar Jar Binks! You are the most annoying person on the face of the Earth. People want to bitch slap you when you open your mouth. And why shouldn't they? You talk like a stupid bastard. You follow everybody around. You're a dork. Put a muzzle on your beak and shut up. :tup:

I figured you guys would appreciate this one. :D

Figures... :D

Jar Jar Binks

You are Jar Jar Binks! You are the most annoying person on the face of the Earth. People want to bitch slap you when you open your mouth. And why shouldn't they? You talk like a stupid bastard. You follow everybody around. You're a dork. Put a muzzle on your beak and shut up. :tup:

I figured you guys would appreciate this one. :D

:doh:

I win:

You are Boba Fett! You're the typical loner. Well a psychopathic loner. You have a mean streak & people shouldn't mess with you unless they want their nuts chopped up in a blender. You have no loyalties to anyone but yourself. You don't answer to anyone but yourself and that's why you're a survivor.

Wicket the Ewok

You are Wicket the Ewok! You are child-like, cuddly, and adorably cute. People love to grab your cheeks and pet your head and they never take you seriously. How can they? You're as harmless as a flee! You'll always be a sweet little chubby-kins!

Not sure whether to take this as a compliment or an insult... :D

Wicket the Ewok

You are Wicket the Ewok! You are child-like, cuddly, and adorably cute. People love to grab your cheeks and pet your head and they never take you seriously. How can they? You're as harmless as a flee! You'll always be a sweet little chubby-kins!

ichi wawa

Wicket the Ewok

coochi coo

Wicket the Ewok

Not sure whether to take this as a compliment or an insult... :tup:

:D

Pansy. :D