[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Party Idea

AtomicCEO

Alright I'm sorry I was out of line. I would never question your manhood. Please accept my invite to a party next weekend at my place. All my friends from College are coming over and we're going to have a "Pants Party". It should be a lot of fun. Everyone has to wear a pair of pants to the party. When they get here we're going to do Jello shots ( all Jello of course) and then everyone is going to take off their pants and we're going to try each others pants on. The idea is to just experience the feel of other brands and styles of cut. After each person has found at least 2 or 3 pair they really like we're going to have a slumber party. :D The following day we're going shopping at all the local malls looking for the new pants we discovered the night before.

:tup:

Why not just call it a "Mayonaise Making Party"?

:D

The concept: Wine and Scanner Party

Invite long-time friends over to the house and have them bring a six pack of wine coolers, and their photo albums from the time we have all known each other.

Put on our favorite Bee Gees, Air Supply, Village People mix, go through photo albums and scan good photos onto CDs/Media cards for everyone to take home. Meanwhile, get loopy and reminisce about the good old days. I have lots of pictures from college and since, but they are mostly of the people I'd invite to the party, whereas they have the pictures with me in them.

End the night with 3 or 5 male strippers

Sound fun?

What a fast way to scan photos? The only way I know how to do it involves Photoshop, a slow scan process, then cropping and correcting color, and then saving... that whole process is time consuming and technical. Do they make scanners now that do auto color-correction and cropping to save time?

Fixed.

friend #1: hey, look at that one... remember key west and that costume with sparklers on your nips?

friend#2: oh yeah......thank god you had the telly savalas going or it could have gotten ugly... that was quite a night

atomic: good times.... good times.

From the bald reference, I could figure out Friend #1 was Skins. Is Friend #1 Atomic or one of his, ummmm, other "friends"?

as we try and "flesh" this out some more....have you thought about party favors? :D

also, i'm thinking some of those disposable 35mm cameras placed strategically around the house so that you and your guests can create some zany new memories, and then afterward you can send out another scrapbook (or album, or CD or whatever you're calling it to make it sound less ghey) with those photos.

also, games....pin the tail on the donkey, maybe?

Would you like to borrow my Hall & Oates Greatest Hits CD or really go full-tilt and grab the whole collection? I could burn it for you and your....ummm....party-goers or whatever PC term you people call those people nowadays.

Edited by TimC

as we try and "flesh" this out some more....have you thought about party favors? :D

also, i'm thinking some of those disposable 35mm cameras placed strategically around the house so that you and your guests can create some zany new memories, and then afterward you can send out another scrapbook (or album, or CD or whatever you're calling it to make it sound less ghey) with those photos.

also, games....pin the tail on the donkey, maybe?

Maybe if he gave out little lollipops shaped like a penis that would help reinforce the theme.

Edited by Kid Cid

Maybe you could all play Bunko for cheap but sentimental prizes, and then shout out "Yaa Yaa!" whenever someone wins.

C'mon who else cried when Emma died in Terms of Endearment? Raise your hands... c'mon.

Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe

INGREDIENTS:

2 egg yolks

3/4 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard

1/8 teaspoon sugar

Pinch cayenne pepper

4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice or white vinegar

1-1/2 cups olive or other salad oil

4 teaspoons hot water

Attend this party

They may simply unzip and not need the candy lollipops.

Nope. That will be taking place at next weekend's party. See below. All because of that stupid ignore list you missed several important posts in this thread. :D

Alright I'm sorry I was out of line. I would never question your manhood. Please accept my invite to a party next weekend at my place. All my friends from College are coming over and we're going to have a "Pants Party". It should be a lot of fun. Everyone has to wear a pair of pants to the party. When they get here we're going to do Jello shots ( all Jello of course) and then everyone is going to take off their pants and we're going to try each others pants on. The idea is to just experience the feel of other brands and styles of cut. After each person has found at least 2 or 3 pair they really like we're going to have a slumber party. :D The following day we're going shopping at all the local malls looking for the new pants we discovered the night before.

:tup:

Nope. That will be taking place at next weekend's party. See below. All because of that stupid ignore list you missed several important posts in this thread. :D

Irish, you are so painful to read that it can't even be entirely explained. It's like everyone is in on a joke, except you, but, the part that makes it so mind-blowing, is that you THINK you get it.

It is both entertaining and sad at the same time.

Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe

Now that's an idea, everybody can bring their own mayonnaise recipes and they can all swap mayonnaise and have a contest to see who's taste's the best. :D

Irish, you are so painful to read that it can't even be entirely explained. It's like everyone is in on a joke, except you, but, the part that makes it so mind-blowing, is that you THINK you get it.

He should take a cue from George Costanza, when he actually says something funny he should leave immediately. :D

Go back to the 2nd post in this thread to see where the joke started. This whole thread is my joke, so of course I get it. :D But I'm glad you're entertained regardless. :D

Go back to the 2nd post in this thread to see where the joke started. This whole thread is my joke, so of course I get it. :D But I'm glad you're entertained regardless. :tup:

Let me say again, you thinking you get it is the funniest part.

Eh, nevermind.... :D

This whole thread is my joke, so of course I get it. :D But I'm glad you're entertained regardless. :tup:

ACEO and Irish in on a joke together at CEO's expense, interesting. :D

wow, you are so awesome!

:D I was thinking the exact same thing.

We don't have to go all out making sarcastic character judgements but let's call a spade a spade. I've taken a beating in here from time to time, some rightly deserved others not so much. Regardless, I saw AC's post, thought it was funny and was the first to react (knowing the risk involved). It turned out everyone else just happened to feel the same way. So to see Menudo say I don't get the joke is just pure sillyness. I've come a long ways in here, and the stuff above is just getting old. But it's all good, life moves on. :D

Now back to the originally scheduled broadcast...

Edited by irish