[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Does Vegas for the 3rd Time This Year!

spain

In other words, your enhancement idea fell flat.

She is really board with the idea...

Come on now guys! Lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spain's wife's schedule:

Get into Vegas around 5:30. Check into the hotel, shower, and pretend to like the fact she will be alone most of the time. Go with husband to dinner somewhere nice.

Get dropped off at hotel. Drink heavily in the bar, fending off many pick-up lines. GO upstairs alone and watch lame pay-per-view movies drinking domestic wine. Alone.

Wake up with hangover. Attempt to appear interested as husband recounts (again) how he is the greatest poker player ever. Tell him she had a fine time without him, and that she is having fun. Go to breakfast and attempt to have fun despite the knowlege once noon rolls around she will be alone again.

After husband leaves for his noontime poker buddies, put on swimsuit, and tell herself how desireable she is. Go down to pool and note all the young hardbodied wimmen there. She goes back up to room. Begin drinking. Watch Ellen, just like at home. Make up mind maybe to not fend off so many pick-ups tonight.

After an afternoon of drinking make her way alone to the bar. There begin a conversation with Ernesto, a patron from the previous evening. Enresto fawns over her, telling her how lovely she is. Go to dinner and dancing with Ernesto, occasionally fending off cell-phone calls from her ungrateful pig of a husband.

Wake up Saturday morning, hide Ernesto's number from husband. Pretend to be interested as the slob tells her what a great poker player he is. Can't help thinking of Ernesto and his luscious Latin lips as she goes to breakfast with Mr. Poker.

At noon, her husband is gone like the wind. Call Ernesto. who takes her on a drive in the desert. Ernesto proclaims devotion to her. She wonders aloud about her husband, and Ernesto suggest maybe "taking care" of him. She get angry and tell Ernesto to bring her back to the hotel.

That night, she is at dinner with Mr. Poker, listening to him recount every mind-numbing hand in pokerese, when she notices Ernesto seated at another table, watching her with hungry eyes. She tries to get her husband to forgo poker, but he insists on going, citing something about Darin's or Donks or something.

He leaves, and Ernesto is there almost instantly. She decides to alk to him in private, explain how she and he could never be, but once in the hotel room, he attacks her, driven mad with desire. She whacks him over the head with a table lamp, and he falls dead. She looks at her watch, at least 6 hours until Mr. Poker comes back. Plenty of time for a trip to Home D for a recip saw, trash bags and then a little trip to the desert,

She returns from the desert with minutes to spare. Mr. Poker shows up, nearly catching her as she scrubs out the last mark on the tub. Pretend to be interested as he recounts every hand and proclaims his skill at poker. Claim to have a headache and go to bed, after taking several Zanax.

On Sunday, she gets to spend the day with Mr. Poker doing, guess what, GAMBLING! She keep thinking of the remains of her latin lover buried across a half mile of Nevada desert. As she rides on the plane home next to Mr. Poker, one thought keeps going through her mind, "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas."

Edited by cre8tiff

spain's wife's schedule:

Get into Vegas around 5:30. Check into the hotel, shower, and pretend to like the fact she will be alone most of the time. Go with husband to dinner somewhere nice.

Get dropped off at hotel. Drink heavily in the bar, fending off many pick-up lines. GO upstairs alone and watch lame pay-per-view movies drinking domestic wine. Alone.

Wake up with hangover. Attempt to appear interested as husband recounts (again) how he is the greatest poker player ever. Tell him she had a fine time without him, and that she is having fun. Go to breakfast and attempt to have fun despite the knowlege once noon rolls around she will be alone again.

After husband leaves for his noontime poker buddies, put on swimsuit, and tell herself how desireable she is. Go down to pool and note all the yound hardbodied wimmen there. Go back up to room. Begin drinking. Watch Ellen, just like at home. Make up mind maybe to not fend off so many pick-ups tonight.

After an afternoon of drinking make her way alone to the bar. There begin a conversation with Ernesto, a patron from the previous evening. Enresto fawns over her, telling her how lovely she is. Go to dinner and dancing with Ernesto, occasionally fending off cell-phone calls from her ungrateful pig of a husband.

Wake up Saturday morning, hide Ernesto's number from husband. Pretend to be interested as the slob tells her what a great poker player he is. Can't help thinking of Ernesto and his luscious Latin lips as she goes to breakfast with Mr. Poker.

At noon, yher husband is gone like the wind. Call Ernesto. who takes her on a drive in the desert. Ernesto proclaims devotion to her. She wonders aloud about her husband, and Ernesto suggest maybe "taking care" of him. She get angry and tell Enresto to bring her back to the hotel.

That night, she are at dinner with Mr. Poker, listening to him recount every mind-numbing hand in pokerese, when she notices Ernesto seated at another table, watching her with hungry eyes. She tries to get her husband to forgo poker, but he insists on going, citing something about Darin's or Donks or something.

He leaves, and Ernesto is there almost instantly. She decides to alk to him in private, explain how she and he could never be, but once in the hotel room, he attacks her, driven mad with desire. She whacks him over the head with a table lamp, and he falls dead. She look at her watch, at least 6 hours until Mr. Poker comes back. Plenty of time for a trip to Home D for a recip saw, trash bags and then a little trip to the desert,

She returns from the desert with minutes to spare. Mr. Poker shows up, nearly catching her as she scrubs out the last mark on the tub. Pretend to be interested as he recounts every hand and proclaims his skill at poker. Claim to have a headache and go to bed, after taking several Zanax.

On Sunday, she gets to spend the day with Mr. Poker doing, guess what, GAMBLING! She keep thinking of the remains of her latin lover buried across a half mile of Nevada desert. As she rides on the plane home next to Mr. Poker, one thought keeps going through her mind, "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas."

:D

spain's wife's schedule:

After husband leaves for his noontime poker buddies, put on swimsuit, and tell herself how desireable she is. Go down to pool and note all the young hardbodied wimmen there. She goes back up to room. Begin drinking. Watch Ellen, just like at home. Make up mind maybe to not fend off so many pick-ups tonight.

At noon, her husband is gone like the wind. Call Ernesto. who takes her on a drive in the desert. Ernesto proclaims devotion to her. She wonders aloud about her husband, and Ernesto suggest maybe "taking care" of him. She get angry and tell Ernesto to bring her back to the hotel.

That night, she is at dinner with Mr. Poker, listening to him recount every mind-numbing hand in pokerese, when she notices Ernesto seated at another table, watching her with hungry eyes. She tries to get her husband to forgo poker, but he insists on going, citing something about Darin's or Donks or something.

He leaves, and Ernesto is there almost instantly. She decides to alk to him in private, explain how she and he could never be, but once in the hotel room, he attacks her, driven mad with desire. She whacks him over the head with a table lamp, and he falls dead. She looks at her watch, at least 6 hours until Mr. Poker comes back. Plenty of time for a trip to Home D for a recip saw, trash bags and then a little trip to the desert,

You have way to much time on your hands. You should write a book.

Give me some ideas of nice romantic places you have tried in Vegas.

Dude, do me a favor and take her to Charlie Palmers in Four Seasons which is hidden inside mandaly bay. It's the best steak in vegas guranteed. And it is NOT that expensive, excellent wine list, fine cigars, very chill place.

Spain,

You need to just move to Vegas! :tup:

The wife and I were just talking about that at the airport bar. She had a magazine dealing with retirement and she asked where I would like to retire to. I told her most people I know go to 1 of 3 places: Florida, Arizona, or North Carolina. I dont want to go there. I told her I wanted to retire to Las Vegas. Her reaction was :D The only thing she said was "Whoa!" I think I can bring her around over the course of the next 20 years or so. Why not retire to Vegas?

We are at the Nashville airport knocking back a few beers right now. Guess who is here? Vince F'n Young! He is one gate over going to Houston. I have seen him one other time at a bar downtown. He has a bod y guard with him. Seeing VY is a good omen for me. I will win money this trip if I dont drink too much and if I can avoid hooking up with my boy Crispy! :D

My wife just read me my horoscope. I am not a horoscope guy but I am a very superstitious gambler. always have been and i know it is irrational, but it is what it is. My horoscope from the very credible National Examiner says in part: "your good luck will make you the envy of your friends. Lucky numbers are 29, 23, 43, 28, 27, 18". My lucky number my whole life has been 18! I feel good about this trip. I just called TimC and KidCid. I was hoping to meet up with them this week since they are in Bowling Green for the smallish wiener, ur, um, I mean the Corvette Owners meetings. But I am out of town unless they are staying until Monday.

Sitting here typing this out an old friend of mine who I havent seen in 5 years came right over to me. We just talked for a good 20 minutes about our lives and she gave me her card. Great to see her. this is another great omen. Big Daddy is about to clean up! plane leaving now. more later.

I had a book full of coupons for free drinks on Southwest so we knocked back a few cold ones on the way here. I have yet to get off a plane in Vegas sober and dont want to break my streak. The plane was on time, caught a cab to the hotel, and went to dinner. Decided to go to Social House inside of Treasure Island. It is a good sushi place and I recommend it to those of you who love the raw fish like me. Its not as good as Nobu but it is very good, imo. Put the wife in a cab back to the hotel and I headed straight to the TI Poker room. I think BC and Darin first recommended this poker room to me and I sure glad they did. Let me say that I REALLY like this room. It is small and out of the way. It is typically full of drunk tourists with only a few locals throw in. They dont spread $2/$5 which I prefer, but they do something different from most other low roller rooms: They spread a $1/$3 game but allow you to buyin for $500. :D Most people buyin for $200, so make sure you buy in for $500 and you already have them dominated. It is like shooting fish in a barrel in that room. Just make sure you can tolerate the suckouts and bad beats as everyone there will be chasing no matter the pot odds or card odds.

The room was really slow for a Thursday night. Every other time I have been there, the room has been packed. Last night they had 1 limit and 1 No-limit game going. I immediately got seated at the no limit table. It was looser than creamed corn. Raise to $20 pre-flop on most hands. Maybe 1 limped flop out of 10. I love this kind of game. But for the first hour or so I probably so 1 flop. I was card dead in the extreme and just couldnt get anything going. I am down about $50 when I am on the button. UTG makes the standard raise to $20. Folds around to me. I pick up AJ(aka Big Dick). The raiser is a maniac who I have been targeting. He could have any 2 cards so putting him on a hand is out of the question. I am thinking about a big raise, but just smooth call hoping to felt this idiot. SB folds. BB calls. Flop comes Ad Jd 4c. Giving me top 2 pair but a scary flush draw out there. BB checks. Raiser bets out the standard continuation bet of $25. I raise to $60. BB folds. Raiser smooth calls me. The guy is so unpredictable that I cant put him on any hand, but am thinking A rag or flush draw. Turn is a J, filling up my boat. Raiser checks. I bet $60 again. he comes over the top of me all in for an additional $150. I beat his dumb ass into the pot. He had A 8 with no flush draw. This was a very typical hand for the table. But unfortunately, we only played another hour or so and the table broke up to play in the tournament. I was tired, drunk, and horny :D so I went back to the hotel, up $225 for the session. This is going to be a very very good weekend for me!

Cre*tiffs story was great, kind of the movie Very Bad Things from a new perspective.

Glad TI worked for you spain..... I am majorly jonesing for some live poker, but it is hard to justify going out with the one month old at home along with my 2 and a half year old, so I am relegated to online poker (which has been not too bad for me the last couple weeks)

but it is hard to justify going out with the one month old at home along with my 2 and a half year old, so I am relegated to online poker (which has been not too bad for me the last couple weeks)

Try explaining WCOFF. :D

I was tired, drunk, and horny :D so I went back to the hotel.

I feel sorry for that sheep when spain got back to the hotel and what kind of hotel in Vegas lets sheep stay there?