[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NSab's Perfect Storm.

NSab

Well it's been a wild ride. Yesterday my Grandmother, (who lived with me) in law passed of old age. This am my first grandaughter is on her way, my son in law just called me( they also live withme).They went to the hospital in the middle of the night. it's very strange how life wotks. It's a;most like Grandmom left to make room for the baby. Oh well i am babblin on. Will update later.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother..May she rest in peace..Best of luck with your grandaughter..Prayer sent for a smooth delivery and healthy baby and Mom.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Best wishes on the new grand-daughter.

As far as your Grandmother leaving to make room, it is kind of an odd thing. My Grandfather, and his son, my Dad died within 2 months of one another a little over 2 years ago. Immediately after that, my sister got pregnant, and on the weekend my Nephew was born, 9 months later, we found out that my wife was pregnant. 2 left, and 2 new ones emerged.

Jeez, you've got alot goin' on in your life! I'm really sorry about your grandmother but happy for you that you have a new granddaughter!!

Sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandmother. May she rest in peace. Best wishes to your daughter with the new baby. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family in coping with wide range of emotions with the difficulty of the loss of a close loved one and followed by the happiness that comes with the introduction of a new bundle of joy.

Well Aslhey was born at 12:15 7/15/07, thanks guys i am a proud Pop-Pop.

Awesome news Nick! Congrats on the granddaughter! Try not to spoil her too much! Nah, strike that one, spoil her to the max!!!

Congratulation Nsab. When things slow down a bit please post some pics of the newest Eagles fan.