[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does your wife pick out your clothes?

DMD

Clothing for the man  

78 members have voted

1. 1. When does your wife pick out your clothes?

• Always pretty much
    • Only for what I wear to work
    • Only for what I wear out to dinner, parties, etc..
    • Only on a rare occasion
    • Pretty much never

I was asked by my wife to post this poll since she states that it is extremely common to the point of universal that wives pick out the clothes for their husband with the lone exception being in my house. So - when does your wife pick out your clothes?

:D My wife is very anal about everything being clean and ironed. As such, she has no choice but to take care of these details herself (because she knows I will embarrass myself). She sets the clothes out neatly every night. I am a lucky man...in that regard anyway :D

Usually the things I pick out for my husband he complains he looks too ghey.

That's why I pick out my clothes. Of course, things have been known to disappear from my side of the closet from time to time. Thankfully there's adult Garanimals for those tricky matching outfits.

I buy my own clothes, I pick out my own clothes. I am not above getting a little "hey, does this tie go with this shirt?" or the generic "does this look okay?" from the Mrs on occasion.

Of course, she says I spend more time getting ready and worrying about how I look than a woman does when I'm going someplace special.

I picked "only on rare occasion". After being married almost 28 years, she pretty much has given me all her pointers on how to dress by now.

Guest ksu70

I do not have a wife but as the owner of a retail clothing store I can say that in my shop over 50% of men's apparel purchases are made by the wife for the man, mostly right in front of him. Another 20% of men's purchases made by the male are returned by the wife.

Edited by ksu70

I was asked by my wife to post this poll since she states that it is extremely common to the point of universal that wives pick out the clothes for their husband with the lone exception being in my house. So - when does your wife pick out your clothes?

Once again, men are proven smarter than women. :D

tho I have to admit I'm surprised at the response.