[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whomper

jaxfactor

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H8 sent me fresh pecans and a few obscure DVD's. Whomper sent a copy of Moneymakers CD to give to Chuck and he also sent me some lace :D

I sent Twiley and wiegie $40 each :wacko: , and Nsab some Omaha steaks :wacko:

That's pretty cool ...I have some stuff from omaha sent to me ...pretty good

Did H8tank's nuts taste salty ? :D

:wacko:

That's pretty cool ...I have some stuff from omaha sent to me ...pretty good

Did H8tank's nuts taste salty ? :D

:wacko:

I forgot to mention that H8 included a note that simply said H8tank with a heart drawn on it. My wife asked me if he was ghey. I tried to explain that I didn't think he was, he just has a unique :D personality. To help cement that idea I showed her his MH thread :wacko:

H8 sent me fresh pecans and a few obscure DVD's. Whomper sent a copy of Moneymakers CD to give to Chuck and he also sent me some lace :DI sent Twiley and wiegie $40 each :D , and Nsab some Omaha steaks :wacko:

:wacko: It was a poncho for your daughter..I also sent 2 of those to H8 along with the patrone I owed him from our bet last year

Whomper came to my house, ate all my f*cking food, took a dump and didn't flush, and had relations with my male dog. Are we sure we're talking about the same person here?

FWIW, having been fortunate enough to meet Whomper last year, I can honestly say that this doesn't surprise, and I'm very glad that I had the opportunity to meet him and his beautiful family in person. All I can say is :D.

As for huddle generosity, I received a phenomal set of CD's of local Texas bands from Clubbie, a vey nice Pacific Northwest basket from Sky's son in law when I helped them out planning a NYC trip, a wickedly cool T-shirt from SuperBalla, and most importantly, I've received the friendship of this phenomenal group of people.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I'm a little upset with Whomp....for the last 3 years, he's consistently been giving me $1,000 on a monthly basis and he was late this past month. I'm still assuming it's on the way, but to live the lifestyle I lead, a day late is not just a dollar short, it's one thousand dollars short. :D

Nice story, and if anyone doesn't know Whomp is as genuine as they come, they haven't looked hard enough.

nobody likes you.

I think we need to evaluate and debate this statement. What exactly do you mean by this? Are we including his dogs, or just humans? What about his parents or siblings, because we're pretty sure his wife doesn't like him. These three words statements by you are oftentimes confusing and need more explanation.

I have said more times than I can count that The Huddle HAS to be the best place on the web.

Gestures like this and many more are great examples.

Kudos, Whomp! :D You're the class act I always thought you were.