[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whomper

jaxfactor

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a master list of The Huddle's Act of Kindness? I think we should have one. Not who did it or who it was done for, just a quick description of what was done.

For instance, Huddlers donated over $300, so that a student that the wife of a Huddler taught could go on an out-of-state optional school trip.

Do we have a master list of The Huddle's Act of Kindness? I think we should have one. Not who did it or who it was done for, just a quick description of what was done.

For instance, Huddlers donated over $300, so that a student that the wife of a Huddler taught could go on an out-of-state optional school trip.

Huddlers also donated to several victims of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. :D

Well done Whomp. :D

If anyone ever wonders about why I keep coming back here, it's very simply the great group of people here.

<group hug>

i think that's just great.

hey whomp, this reminds me of my recent tragic misfortune of losing my flat screen, hi-def tv. it still hurts deep in my heart to this day. i'm not saying there's anything you should do about it, i just wanted to let you know that the pain still permeates my soul. thanks for listening buddy.

:D

Seriously though, like others have mentioned - this is amazing but not surprising knowing who it was. Kudos to Chris for being a considerate and thoughtful human being. :D

The next poster in this thread is gay.

I'm rubber and you're glue...

Prolly one of the kindest gestures I've come across in a very long time. People that suck taint the ones that don't. Stuff like this gives me faith in humanity. To you Whomper... :D