[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whomper

jaxfactor

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had the pleasure of meeting whomp and breaking bread with him ...he is one of the really good ones and has been said does not surprise me as he is a class act

By the way , whomp I noticed my rolex was missing after we had lunch ...I am sure I just lost it but just in case , you could drop it off at my buildings lobby and no questions will be asked : lol :

Seriously , a wonderful gesture by you bro

I have had the pleasure of meeting whomp and breaking bread with him fondling his backside

fixed.

Seriously, what a class act. If only Karma existed, you'd have tons of it coming your way.

Thank you for the kind words all. Over the past few months I had some problems that I had to deal with..Nothing major serious and nothing involving my family or health but some stuff that was weighing on me a bit. I leaned pretty hard on one of my friends through this and this guy was a tremendous friend to me and went the extra mile for me big time. Jaxs post about issues he was dealing with got to me. I felt bad because of how long he stuck it out when many others would have packed it in. His line about his guitar got me thinking. I was on vacation and hanging with the kids at the beach and I thought to myself I am going to pay forward how good my friend has been to me by surprising Jax with this guitar . I just wanted him to realize he had people on his side at this place and he can think of that every time he jams out on that guitar. Im glad he enjoyed it :D

i think that's just great.

hey whomp, this reminds me of my recent tragic misfortune of losing my flat screen, hi-def tv. it still hurts deep in my heart to this day. i'm not saying there's anything you should do about it, i just wanted to let you know that the pain still permeates my soul. thanks for listening buddy.

:D

Very nice Whomp.