[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big John Does Nashville

spain

Big John is now en route to Spains Trailer Park and Petting Zoo. He and I are going to the Titans/Packers game tonight at LP Field. A couple things that I didnt tell him. First, my tickets are 9 rows up, directly behind the Titans bench! He will be in a sea of Titan blue with his Bret Favre jersey on. Second, several huddlers have come to Nashville to attend games with me, and their teams have always lost. Everytime. I know this is a pre-season game but I am going to treat it like the Superbowl! Go Titans!!! The weather has cooled off so it will be about 80 degrees at kickoff.

Big John is now en route to Spains Trailer Park and Petting Zoo. He and I are going to the Titans/Packers game tonight at LP Field. A couple things that I didnt tell him. First, my tickets are 9 rows up, directly behind the Titans bench! He will be in a sea of Titan blue with his Bret Favre jersey on. Second, several huddlers have come to Nashville to attend games with me, and their teams have always lost. Everytime. I know this is a pre-season game but I am going to treat it like the Superbowl! Go Titans!!! The weather has cooled off so it will be about 80 degrees at kickoff.

:D that must only apply to the nfl :wacko:

have a great time. looking forward to seeing both of you next week :D

So.......How did the Sea of Baby Blue treat the Big Green Machine......... :D

Well, we did have 2 very drunk assholio's come and sit down next to us who had to be forcably removed by the po po's. If John was an Eagles fan he would have felt right at home. We were on the 6th row, right on the 30 yard line on the Titans side. Great seats and the weather wasnt bad either. Favre played 2 series and looked very sharp. The Titans secondary needs some work.

Got brack now.

Anter going through a standstill in traffic due to weather, I got through the pasture and to spains place.

Then we get to the game and then eat and drink up. The start of the game went well, then I see 2 different agendas go on, as the Packers pull their starters and play out the backups until the end to do any laast-minute evaluations and didn't care about the game results. And the Titals were playing their starters a lot longer, even with Young playing into the 3rd quarter. I would say to give himm more playing to improve his timing. spain gave the details about location and the obnoxious fans who were taken be the police.

Good time except for the game results.

(No details with animals given here.)

And was blitz was anouncer there as over the loudspeaker was said "Some shut-up juice was served". :D

Got brack now.

Anter going through a standstill in traffic due to weather, I got through the pasture and to spains place.

Then we get to the game and then eat and drink up. The start of the game went well, then I see 2 different agendas go on, as the Packers pull their starters and play out the backups until the end to do any laast-minute evaluations and didn't care about the game results. And the Titals were playing their starters a lot longer, even with Young playing into the 3rd quarter. I would say to give himm more playing to improve his timing. spain gave the details about location and the obnoxious fans who were taken be the police.

Good time except for the game results.

(No details with animals given here.)

And was blitz was anouncer there as over the loudspeaker was said "Some shut-up juice was served". :D

Glad you had a good time, my friend!

I hope you brought some Midwest Culture to those funny talkin', backward Tennesseans.. :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Glad you had a good time, my friend!

I hope you brought some Midwest Culture to those funny talkin', backward Tennesseans.. :D

"midwest" and "Culture". Now, those are 2 words you dont often see in the same sentence... :D