[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Day

Missoula Griz

One of my best friends lost his 20 year old son today.

My buddy went through a divorce 12 years ago. Because he is in the military and often out of the country, his ex-wife received custody. He has three sons. Now only two.

His two younger sons were twins. He is a great father and role model. One of the twins died this morning from a drug overdose. Tough stuff.

His sons lived in the same city with him for years. He was always involved in their lives. His ex moved three states south last year taking the one who wanted to follow.

We found out this morning that he died from a mixture of whiskey, meth, and percoset(sp).

I lost a brother to suicide when I was 17. This really hit me hard. I still cannot reach my buddy because he headed to the hills to get his head straight. I did talk to his wife which was very tough.

When I heard of the news this morning from my wife, I left work and picked up my son. We spent the day catching rainbow trout close to home in the Bitterroot river.

Life can be so tough...

Hug your kids like never before tonight!

:D Sorry for your friends loss and yours as well. Be strong for him and his family. A prayer sent for all of you to deal with this as best as you can..Take care bro

One of my best friends lost his 20 year old son today.

My buddy went through a divorce 12 years ago. Because he is in the military and often out of the country, his ex-wife received custody. He has three sons. Now only two.

His two younger sons were twins. He is a great father and role model. One of the twins died this morning from a drug overdose. Tough stuff.

His sons lived in the same city with him for years. He was always involved in their lives. His ex moved three states south last year taking the one who wanted to follow.

We found out this morning that he died from a mixture of whiskey, meth, and percoset(sp).

I lost a brother to suicide when I was 17. This really hit me hard. I still cannot reach my buddy because he headed to the hills to get his head straight. I did talk to his wife which was very tough.

When I heard of the news this morning from my wife, I left work and picked up my son. We spent the day catching rainbow trout close to home in the Bitterroot river.

Life can be so tough...

Hug your kids like never before tonight!

My heart goes out to your buddy and to you as well. I also lost a brother to suicide and have lost a few friends to drug overdoses in the past. I can only look at my 2 year old daughter and just hold her tight and pray nothing ever happens to her. I also have a soon to be 17 year old son that lives in NY and I stay in contact with him on a daily basis when he isn't here with me.

You all will be in my prayers

Edited by T_bone65