[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall Approaching 20,000 Posts

The Wolf

Forgot to mention all the posts about hatin' on dead horses, softball updates and helpful responses to rate my team and WDIS threads. Just remember the players who score the most points should be the ones in your lineup and in turn will give your team a better rating. :wacko:

:D Thinking of joining the club? There are some advantages since Grits is the only member, you'll definitely get to be the VP. :wacko:

By the way Congrats Randall. :D

Your hard-on for Blitz is sad, at best.

20K huh, Randull? That is a lot of propaganda right there! :wacko:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am IN.

I'll have to try and set it up for next year.

Your hard-on for Blitz is sad, at best.

20K huh, Randull? That is a lot of propaganda right there! :wacko:

:D Hey rook, that's not called a hard on, it's called having some fun while busting some chops. Others seemed to have gotten the joke, give it a shot you may like it. :D:wacko::wacko:

Edited by irish

whomper is from NJ

Yeah getting a NJ league together shouldn't be too hard.

I'm definitely going to try and put it together and see if we can get a location for a live draft. That would be great!! Wolf and I are already in. Isleseeya lives in Jackson, NJ. And having Whomp in would be terrific. We'll see. I guess getting guys from NY would be okay too if we didn't have enough as long as it was close enough by us.

:D Hey rook.

:D "no, i'm really a good guy in person.... it's not the old me, it's the new me."

you trying to pull off being vet is like dan mcgwire trying to claiming he's as good as payton or brady.

edit: and congrats randall......

padding bad! bad padders! bad! sit! stay!

Edited by Bier Meister

:wacko: "no, i'm really a good guy in person.... it's not the old me, it's the new me."

you trying to pull off being vet is like dan mcgwire trying to claiming he's as good as payton or brady.

edit: and congrats randall......

padding bad! bad padders! bad! sit! stay!

:D Oh jeez!! The jokes are flying over heads today like we're at Newark International. Bier, listen closely, Soup was here months before me so me calling him a rook is doing so in jest. And to think you joined in '01 and didn't get that one, or the little eye-wink afterward. I'll try again. :wacko::wacko:

By the way glad to hear you're a good person, old or new you, it doesn't matter. :D

Edited by irish

I'll have to try and set it up for next year.

:wacko: Hey rook, that's not called a hard on, it's called having some fun while busting some chops. Others seemed to have gotten the joke, give it a shot you may like it. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

:D

My bad...its just that seemingly many of your posts are "jests" at Blitz that I run across, which after a while, isn't a joke anymore, its simply old. :D

"it's just a joke." good one..... my huddle senses are picking up regression.

You might want to get the huddle senses checked out while your at it. :wacko:

:D

My bad...its just that seemingly many of your posts are "jests" at Blitz that I run across, which after a while, isn't a joke anymore, its simply old. :D

I hear you and for a while there I was doing the rookie thing and going back and forth with Grits. Those days are long since over. However, when someone else brought up Grits' post count here, I figured what the hell and jumped on actually stating that a great deal of his posts were towards me. As I said before just having a little fun is all but I can certainly see how it could be viewed otherwise.

train wreck

You know him? He's been an owner in my fantasy league for years now. I thought he'd never survive getting hit by that subway train years ago but wouldn't you know it he beat the odds.

you had a history of poor delivery with your jokes... if you "have chaged" the way you advertise, then you have regressed.

frankly, i don't think anything had changed and you are still that annoying dude that just doesn't get it.

Randall has 20,000?

Holy crap, those were the worst 20000 in Huddle history. Seriously, did you actually say something?

Randall with 20000 is like a squirrel playing catch with Curt Schilling. You might notice, but at the end of the day you still wouldn't care.

:D :D Congrats.

Edited by Chief Dick

Randall has 20,000?

Holy crap, those were the worst 20000 in Huddle history. Seriously, did you actually say something?

Randall with 20000 is like a squirrel playing catch with Curt Schilling. You might notice, but at the end of the day you still wouldn't care.

:D :D Congrats.

i was expecting like"they're both left looking for their nutz." or somethign like that.