[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bathroom question

Duchess Jack

I have a couple co-workers who make a b-line for the stall to pee when they hit the bathroom rather than the urinal. It does not matter if somebody is standing to the urinal neighboring urinal or not....

does anybody else do this? I just find it weird. Why do you do it? Is it a shyness thing?

I actually try to find a urinal away from everyone else as people are always trying to check out my peeter. I see guys doing that crap all the time and honestly have never felt the urge to check out another guy's crotch. I also don't like to use a stall to take a piss, even if it's more private as I hate the sound of a piss stream hitting the water and beside you get piss sprinklings all over your shoes and pants. :D

I have a couple co-workers who make a b-line for the stall to pee when they hit the bathroom rather than the urinal. It does not matter if somebody is standing to the urinal neighboring urinal or not....

does anybody else do this? I just find it weird. Why do you do it? Is it a shyness thing?

Are they tapping their feet at you?

Pass this quiz: Urinal Etiquette...

Edit for:

I got 40/60. But I'm old and to hell with etiquette! If I don't make a quick decision.....someone will get wet and it won't be me! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

So your weird if your not comfortable whipping your pecker out a foot away from another guy. If you like pulling it out that close to an other dude we have a name for your type in my part of the world. Too many weirdos out there for me. I like the one urinal buffer if none ill hit the thrown. I do break the rule b/c a buddy of mind gets bad stage fright...it hilarious...no matter how bad he has to go he can't deposit a drop till I am gone....I love just shooting the breeze with him.

I guess i need to go to school and learn how to pee :D

20 out of 60

Good lord! You can't possibly be male! We have monkeys that are better trained at peeing than you are. If, on the obscure off-chance that you ARE male, you need some practice going to the bathroom. Sad, really.

So your weird if your not comfortable whipping your pecker out a foot away from another guy. If you like pulling it out that close to an other dude we have a name for your type in my part of the world.

you might want to read the post again and take note of the part where I mentioned nobody being at the neighboring urinal.

I actually try to find a urinal away from everyone else as people are always trying to check out my peeter. I see guys doing that crap all the time and honestly have never felt the urge to check out another guy's crotch. I also don't like to use a stall to take a piss, even if it's more private as I hate the sound of a piss stream hitting the water and beside you get piss sprinklings all over your shoes and pants. :D

If you are looking straight ahead then how do you know what other guys are doing in the bathroom :D

If you are looking straight ahead then how do you know what other guys are doing in the bathroom :D

I was wondering the same thing... :D

I've never noticed guys trying to check me out in bathrooms. I guess the ghey's just see Irish & make the assumption.

NTTAWWT

I surmise that your co-workers only exhibit this behavior when YOU are going to the bathroom. They are probably unsure why you go around monitoring other guys bathroom habits and who knows what else!

Well actually I chose a stall vs. a urinal 98% of the time or so. Yes, it's a shyness thing, can't explain it and I know I'm not the only one. Just last week at work theres a community bathroom where all businesses use, if there is nobody using the urinals I will go all the way to the end and use it, if anyones using any of them then I chose a stall, call me weird I don't give a f_uk, some fat old m'fer comes in and has 9 urinals to chose from, but he decides to come all the way to the end of the bathroom and pee right next to me, I'm :D and just as he zips up he looks over the divider, I look over at him, give him a dirty look and say W_T_F_k homo? he just smiles :D

So call me weird for not wanting to be close to another male while he's holding his ____ in his hand but that's me.

maybe if you didn't use such a "wide stance" :D

It's called Paruresis & it's pretty common.

Definitely not a shyness thing...at least not for me. Some people just have a problem peeing with company. I remember having to take a piss test for a new employer one time. The bathroom was one of those small, toilet next to the sink deals. I tried to tell him that there was no way I could do it with him standing there. About an hour later & several cups of water I was buckled over in pain and I finally convinced him to step out for a second to at least let me get it flowing. As soon as the door shut I cut loose.

What ticks me off the most is when someone wants to stand around behind you in the bathroom & hold a conversation.

Edited by rajncajn