[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Huddle MVP Challenge

RussMan

Ok... I am sitting at a rank of 913. Only the top 500 teams make it. According to the rules we have 3 weeks to go to make it to the top 500 or miss the playoffs...

Before I played the best players each week only to find I had nothing left for the playoffs... this year I tried something different but might have outsmated myself...

I have puposely not played a lot of the best players in hopes of saving them for hte playoffs this year.... but at a rank of 900 I gotta get the lead out or I wont even make the playoffs....

I think I am going to have to take the lid off some of the guys I was planning on holding back for the playoffs or wont make the playoffs.....

How you all doing !?!?!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently in 155th place and have a solid amount of studs left.

Well I had a good week using Owens, Moss, Addai and Adrian Peterson, no wait I used the CHI RB Adrian Peterson :D

Let me get this straight you used the Adrian Peterson RB from Chicago on his bye week?!? :D

Let me get this straight you used the Adrian Peterson RB from Chicago on his bye week?!? :D

uh, yeah I did, the system doesn't say hey Hat I'm on bye :D It was a mistake, and a mistake that might cost me the top 500. Irish If you can't figure out that I meant to start Adrian Peterson RB MINN then I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Hat Trick

uh, yeah I did, the system doesn't say hey Hat I'm on bye :D It was a mistake, and a mistake that might cost me the top 500.

Wow, that's a bit different as I thought you meant to select Peterson from the Vikes and accidentally picked the Chicago one. Ooooof!! :D

ETA: You edited yours, so I'll edit mine. Seeing it was an oversight, pay attention to what you're doing next time, it's not that hard. You don't have to tell me anything, I know you're a clown. :wacko::D

Edited by irish

Wow, that's a bit different as I thought you meant to select Peterson from the Vikes and accidentally picked the Chicago one. Ooooof!! :D

Oh man, yes that's what I did. Come on man! Why would I EVER start Adrian Peterson from the Bears, seriously, why?

Oh man, yes that's what I did. Come on man! Why would I EVER start Adrian Peterson from the Bears, seriously, why?

Read above for your answer.

jumped from 941 to 589. I've used a decent amount of studs though....my first year in the challenge.

I am going to do the same thing starting this week.. gonna start putting in some better players.... at 913 I am less than 50 points from making the top 500...

Some people are gonna be running out of good players and they should slip... then again there are going to be some people like us that have been holding back and will start to step it up..

Since I think we are smarter there will be more people that have started all good players and will slip than guys like us who have not played the best players each week...

See you in the playffs my man !!

Sitting at 231, with some stud usage sprinkled in. But I have no problem with it...I have used Steve Smith, Chad, TJ, Evans, Wayne, Moss, Parker, Gore, etc. all on weeks where they have given me their best (or close to it) performances of the season.

Still have plenty of top-shelf talent left (LT, Addai, AD, Manning, Romo, Brees, Favre, Owens, Colston, Burress, Gates, Westbrook, James, etc.).

On the flip side, I also have saved Sjax, LJ, Rudi, MJD, Harrison, Williams, AJ ....guys I'm not even sure I can plug into my line-up as the best options in any given playoff week.

Great competition....:D

No reason to be a dick here.

HT admitted he made a mistake.

Hey CD, since our pool shooting days on Yahoo you really have soured on me. Any way HT and I are fine with each other and he doesn't need the Chief Dick to tell anyone else they're a dick for him. It was in jest and he knows it. Now MYOB.