[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys run up the score

Furd

I know this is a weak expedition but when watching it I was actually thinking this is the way I have seen a game that was well in hand get put away all these years..They had 4th and 3 on the drive before in the red zone and they kicked a FG..I didnt see that as insulting as it has been said so many times here recently..Then the last drive they rode Barber to the red zone and threw only a few passes..

Up 27-3 with six minutes left in the 4th quarter, the game clearly in hand, first string QB Tony Romo throws a 22 yard touchdown pass to first string WR Terrell Owens.

Dallas fans should be ashamed.

So the Cowboys can't throw for a first down or more on downs 1-3? They have to run the ball EVERY single 1-3 down? :D

The Cowboys did it clearly to satisfy T.O. Happy T.O. = Happy Lockerroom. Just ask the Eagles fans. As mentioned by others, it's not as if it was 4th and 1 and they were up 35-0 in the opponent's red zone.......

The Cowboys were up by 4 scores in the fourth quarter. The Jets had little chance of scoring 1 TD in that quarter, let alone three (plus a FG). Yet, the Cowboys had their first string offense in and threw a long pass for the TD.

Flat out poor sportsmanship.

The Cowboys were up by 4 scores in the fourth quarter. The Jets had little chance of scoring 1 TD in that quarter, let alone three (plus a FG). Yet, the Cowboys had their first string offense in and threw a long pass for the TD.

Flat out poor sportsmanship.

Nice job, Furd, let's see the Dallas "NE has no class" weasels wriggle their way out of this. :D

Not a DALLAS fan at all, but at least they weren't going for it on 4th down. They were also running the ball alot!

How many times do we have to go over this??? Announcers...experts...other teams say it is more of an INSULT to kick a field goal and put automatic points on the board than to go for it on 4th down and at least give the Defense a chance to stop them!!!

A classic case of "keeping up with the Jones's".......or Patsies if you will :D

This years Cowboys are the only team in the NFL that can take down the "Best team Ever". So what will that make them?

I can't wait to see how they do when Favre and Co comes to town!!!

I can't wait to see how they do when Favre and Co comes to town!!!

They don't do well when spread out the way GB does with 5 wides. They'll try to get pressure but I expect McCarthy to run no huddle to prevent substitutions. Should be a good game.

GO PACKERS

How many times do we have to go over this??? Announcers...experts...other teams say it is more of an INSULT to kick a field goal and put automatic points on the board than to go for it on 4th down and at least give the Defense a chance to stop them!!!

i love this logic....then explain why if a team goes for it on 4th down not to put points on the board they throw the pass into the EZ when it wasnt 4th and goal :D because if you really want to give them a shot to stop you then you would line up with a GL formation and run the ball up the gut :D

i love this logic....then explain why if a team goes for it on 4th down not to put points on the board they throw the pass into the EZ when it wasnt 4th and goal :D because if you really want to give them a shot to stop you then you would line up with a GL formation and run the ball up the gut :wacko:

I have stayed out of this and I have no idea why I am responding now but I just would like to know which case you think it is easier to convert a 4th and 1? Running one up the gut, or throwing a pass? :D

Nice :D BTW

I have stayed out of this and I have no idea why I am responding now but I just would like to know which case you think it is easier to convert a 4th and 1? Running one up the gut, or throwing a pass? :wacko:

Nice :D BTW

i dont know, which one has the higher % chance of putting more points then a FG on the board :D

and if you think a pass is the better play to run then why throw it into the EZ?

Edited by keggerz