[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FURIOUS

keggerz

:D

Today we are having SANTA PAWS (our bear mascot dressed in a santa suit)at our store....my wife is actually dressed in the costume standing out front right now waiving to people and cars as they pass by....i am standing there when an OLDER couple (50's) walk by and i hear the lady say to "SANTA PAWS":

GET A REAL JOB....i was like W..T..F(i was like 3 steps in the store...so i walked out to ask my wife if she said what i thought she said...and she confirmed that she did.....i turned and walked after them and said excuse me....asked them if they actually said what I thought they said and the lady said...Yes, but i was just joking....i said...THATS NICE, shook my head and walked away...the sad part is the MF'ers were going into the door that goes to offices above our store...i swear to god i wanted to beat Holiday Cheer into her rude F'n ass

Edited by keggerz

My wife and I don't go into public while we are in our "costumes". :D

Oh, and on a swerious note - Keggerz - rise above it man, don't let them bring you down. Let it be an experience that motivates you in a positive way.

Edited by Dragon

That khunt is a miserable, lonely emtpy shell of a human being. Realize how sad and pathetic her life is, crack open a beer, and be happy you are fulfilled.

I am 100% with H8 on this one.

Although it might have been good if you had actually said to the woman: "Hey, khunt, you are a miserable, lonely empty shell of a human being... I'm just joking."

That's the part I couldn't get past either...Keg, you made your wife wear a bear costume in fron of the store? Isn't that what low wage employees are for? :D

we took turns, she wanted to do it and its actually pretty fun seeing how people wave like crazy and how it makes the little ones smile.

as for ursa it would figure he would find BEAR FUR HAWT :D

I woulda told 'em that I owned the company and in an effort to help out the business, my wife asked to wear the bear costume. Honestly, you should go back and apologize to her. And, if you don't, it only confirms you are a complete jackass.

People like that I laugh at. No reason I should get my undies in a bunch over someone that obviously hasn't been laid in several years.

It's fun to beat the crap out of old people. Most times they can't outrun ya. You should've. :D

My cane doubles as a vibrator so you better be careful. :D

And the "lady" obviously was just jealous of the sensuous and titulating display of raw animal power your bride was exhibiting. Be thankful you can have the pleasure of knowing you're a bigger person by respecting all people dressed in animal costumes. :wacko:

My wife and I don't go into public while we are in our "costumes". :D

Oh, and on a swerious note - Keggerz - rise above it man, don't let them bring you down. Let it be an experience that motivates you in a positive way.

Is this something Bill Swerski made up?