[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers , vibes and good thoughts request

whomper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister in law knows the doctor that is treating my MIL. My sister in law worked in the hospital with this doctor for 20 years so the strange thing about all of this is at this point my mother in law and Father in law dont even know that she has it yet. The doctor called my sister in law and told her that she should wait until their scheduled appointment which is tomorrow so the doctor can explain everything. There is a slight chance it is benign tumors or maybe in a stage that is manageable. I cant give a great detailed update because everything is sketchy right now. I think tomorrow the plan is to admit her and they are going to biopsy as soon as possible. Possibly even tomorrow. My wife has been there all weekend. I was there with the kids yesterday. Its weird knowing what we know when her parents dont. Her Dad is going to also be very devastated if the news is what we fear it is. My wife and SIL will accompany my MIL and FIL to the doctor tomorrow.Thanks again for all of your kind words , prayers and thoughts. We should know a lot more tomorrow and lets pray that some positives come out of that appointment.