[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

greatest moment for me as a fan

isleseeya

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so friggin happy right now!!!! '86 & '90 were awesome, this was far better going up against Bellycheck and History and able to watch my son's reaction.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The true evil empire is about to crumble! Karma baby!

GO BIG BLUE! I can't wait for the parade....

Congrats isle.

You had the faith. :wacko:

Thanks cd , week 17 showed me something and then giants just went on a mission ...really felt they would be there at the end and that's what makes it so sweet , winning with that drive in the end

Good for eli and coughlin especially

Must be pretty good feeling to be archie manning right now as well

It took me two weeks to recover from the Packers loss and my interest in this game was at an all time low.However as this game wore on I admired the way the Giants played and truly beat the Pats.Eli is now a legend after his great escape on that last drive.Hats off to you Giants fans that was the best playoff run ever.

I think there was a remarkable similarity between this Giants team and the Steelers 2 years ago.

During the playoffs, you are absolutely right. However, the big difference is that the Steelers won in a Super Bowl in which they were favored. The game was also one of the 'worst' played Super Bowls overall. The Giants capped their run off with a hugh upset over an undefeated team in what will. go down as one of the best Super Bowls of all time.

not sure it was the best super bowl. but i will say i think that was the best 4th quarter of a super bowl i've ever seen.

Yep . The 4th Q was awesome. For a football fan that isnt a fan of either team those 9 minutes drives that eat up a whole quarter take the starch out of the game a little bit.But the fact that the outcome was in doubt until the very end made it exciting.

Enjoy what is probably the biggest win in your franchise history Giants fans. You deserve it bigtime. With the exception of a few guys the Giants built this team and have always built teams from their drafts..Thats hugh in my book..:wacko:

Edited by whomper

That was a crazy ride the last 5 weeks !! I still can't believe we did it, I keep pinching myself.

I told my son this is history , many years from now you will still have this season to look back on, and the final victory in the biggest game of all is something that can never be taken away.

Big time season for this franchise , the manner in which it unfolded was right out of a storybook. I think Wellington must be smiling down on us .

We bleed blue here all year long , and this feeling of fulfillment and joy is hard to describe.

Who's better than us?NOBODY thats who. :wacko::D:D