[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Grief

darin3

I don't know if this guy would be classified as R&B or if it's "rap".... but even the "new style" of rap, I turn my nose to it. I cannot STAND the whiney R&B crap.

But this Timbaland guy has a couple of songs out right now (one of which is definitely R&:D that are simply off the hook.

His remix of One Republic's Apologize is superb. And his dance groove The Way I Are makes me move no matter what.

And on top of that, he's partially responsible for Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.

I'll just throw this on now. :wacko:

Edited by darin3

:wacko: i'm not clickin nothin...my kids in the room

:moon:

There's nothing to click. I'm just saying that those songs may or may not already be on my ipod. :D

Here's the main reason why, I've been doing quite a bit of work for a local recording studio that places a great amount of emphasis on R&B and rap so I've been listening to a great deal of these performers while doing research on their CD designs and websites.

Timbaland, Ne-Yo, TI, etc. :D

If you like Timbaland beats, check out these albums:

Timbaland & Magoo - "Welcome to Our World", "Tim's Bio", "Indecent Proposal" and "Under Construction II"

Missy Elliot - "Supa Dupa Fly" & "Under Construction"

Ginuwine's first two albums

A lot of older, funkier stuff in there that was original when it came out, compared to his more radio-friendly stuff of the past few years. Nowadays everyone is just trying to copy what he was doing 10 years ago.

Edited by budlitebrad

I don't know if this guy would be classified as R&B or if it's "rap".... but even the "new style" of rap, I turn my nose to it. I cannot STAND the whiney R&B crap.

But this Timbaland guy has a couple of songs out right now (one of which is definitely R&:D that are simply off the hook.

His remix of One Republic's Apologize is superb. And his dance groove The Way I Are makes me move no matter what.

And on top of that, he's partially responsible for Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.

I'll just throw this on now. :D

D- A little late to the party my man :wacko:

Timbaland has been doin this for a while now.... producin and mkain hit records all over da place. He is one of the best producers in the game by far - I mean, he has produced for EVERYONE the list of his hit records is endless. hip hop, R&B, pop - you name it.

D- A little late to the party my man :wacko:

Timbaland has been doin this for a while now.... producin and mkain hit records all over da place. He is one of the best producers in the game by far - I mean, he has produced for EVERYONE the list of his hit records is endless. hip hop, R&B, pop - you name it.

+1

Anyone ever heard of Aliyah?

:D

Ginuwine?