[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

well its a hospital visit and stay

isleseeya

Well , as most may have seen via a different thread I posted , I recently had surgery to repair a rupturedf achille's tendon

Was doing well aftet the surgery but over last 48 hrs I began to get severe pains in my calf ..this morning was the worst...call dr and he told me to meet him at hospitale ...

went to hospital today and after checking and running tests , they found a blood clot in back of my knee

Looks like I will be in hospital a few days on blood thinners and anti coagulants

Hate not being home at night with wife and kids ...but am glad they caught this and its being treated

So I sit here in a gown and watch tv with an iv drip

Thank goodness for blackberry and internet access ... And maybe a nice sponge bath tomorrow :wacko:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that really sucks Isy. However, it's a great thing that they caught it and are taking care of it versus it creating a bigger problem. Good luck with everything there and try and keep your spirits high. I know it sucks to be away from your family but hopefully it won't be for too long. Keep your chin up, pal.

Damn. Feel better bro. My wife had a blood clot in her leg. Thank God they found yours. She was on that Coumadin for a while and she never had a reoccurance..Good luck

lol atomic as I probably post too much already as it is ( nobody answer that )

Thanks boys ...it is pretty quiet in here ..just got a shot of morphine :wacko:

Looks like coumadin for me as well whomp

But so far so good as I watch the nba skills competition

Used to love the dunk contests from 80's with jordan and dominique ...I have no idea who is even competing this year

lol atomic as I probably post too much already as it is ( nobody answer that )

Thanks boys ...it is pretty quiet in here ..just got a shot of morphine :wacko:

Looks like coumadin for me as well whomp

But so far so good as I watch the nba skills competition

Used to love the dunk contests from 80's with jordan and dominique ...I have no idea who is even competing this year

I challenge you to a dunk contest right now