[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got the tickets

Chargerz

I got up early this morning just to get on-line the instant Michael Buble tickets went on sale for a concert here in May. I scored two tickets 12th row center for my daughter and I!!! :D

Does this mean I'm now ghey? :wacko:

NTTAWWT

I got up early this morning just to get on-line the instant Michael Buble tickets went on sale for a concert here in May. I scored two tickets 12th row center for my daughter and I!!! :D

NTTAWWT

Don't take anybody's crap - Buble is great. I wanted to take my wife to his show a few months ago, but tickets were too spendy. If we manage to hook up for dinner in a few weeks, let my wife know you are going - she'll be jealous.

Congrats on scoring those tickets. I have no idea who Michael Buble is but I'm sure you and your daughter wanted them and hope that you both have a blast.

NTTAWWT

By "daughter" do you mean man-friend who likes to dress up in women's clothing?